MY01 Leon Cupra now with CCFL angel eyes 2 1/2" dp-200cell cat and one box

jamiebennett81

Also had fitted a centre pipe from the Leon diesel, as it as no silencer in it, the car is still very quiet.

hope to see you at the national meet then mate, I cant be the only one flying the flag for the pre facelift Leon's:D

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
After 6 light coats of matt black, just need to let them harden then I'll rebuild them up.

DSCF0195.jpg

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Just pushed them together for now, as i recall Unclefester having problems with an H1 HID bulb having clearance issues, so i am not rebuilding them ready for the car untill i can source an H1 HID bulb to assure me that they fit 100%.
My new bulbs are on the way from China, and i have a dremel on standby.

FYI an H7 HID bulb is a seriously tight fit, to the extent i wasn't comfortable pushing it fully home.

You like the orange bulb or shall i put in a "chrome" one?
Easy enough to change :)

DSCF0202.jpg
[/IMG]

jamiebennett81

Just pushed them together for now, as i recall Unclefester having problems with an H1 HID bulb having clearance issues, so i am not rebuilding them ready for the car untill i can source an H1 HID bulb to assure me that they fit 100%.
My new bulbs are on the way from China, and i have a dremel on standby.

FYI an H7 HID bulb is a seriously tight fit, to the extent i wasn't comfortable pushing it fully home.

You like the orange bulb or shall i put in a "chrome" one?
Easy enough to change :)

DSCF0202.jpg
[/IMG]

didn't J@mes do this as well, and said it was quite a PITA to do, in terms of fitment of the HID's into the angel eyes?

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Do yours look like mine, as i'm hoping they are and the H1's will fit fine.

Can you get a pic of the back of yours on the passenger side will do mate :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.