new car cleaned (pics 56k no no)

ellio

Well I thought I would give the car a proper clean today after picking it up Wednesday as the girl who had it before I don't think knew how to polish it half was still left on there lol. I washed with auto glym shampoo and conditioner the super resin polish then good old carnuba s1200 wax. After that gave the engine a bit of a spruce as i don't think that has been cleaned ever. Gave mine a going over as well

P1010328.jpg

P1010331.jpg

P1010337.jpg

P1010340.jpg

P1010349.jpg

P1010362.jpg

P1010314.jpg

P1010293.jpg

P1010283.jpg

driveforward

Is at the Nürburgring
Nov 5, 2002
www.driveforward.com
Looking very nice, the Arosa looks rather familiar...

...could have something to do with the fact ours is also Flash red, also an 02 plate and also has the SEAT rear spoiler fitted :D

Ian

ellio

just got to try and keep it like this now engine still needs some cleaning but it will do for now

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
Perfect - and in the best colour ;)

Fancy coming round and cleaning my engine bay sometime - it is so nice and shiny clean, mines never looked like that!

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
4th pic is fantastic fella, proper clean car, i was at a bit of proper cleaning today too ,but it was a ford so doesnt count :p

well done

Ibiza Monkey

Hmmm, something wrong with that picture . I know your headlights not got condensation in it. :D

Triple D

Slightly off topic, but how do these little cars perform? are they nippy? i know they have 100bhp and weigh under a tonne so just wanted your honest opinion on every day driving etc, how the car performs, mpg etc etc

Cheers
Daniel

Triple D

Am looking at a yellow 1.4 16v sport chappy ;) so want to find out how much fun they are to drive etc

ellio

Yeah is a good laugh and when it gets to the high revs sounds so cool. I love driving it drones a bit on the motorway but put some music on and ya fine. Its not the fastest thing on the earth but is very good round the bends

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
Don't complain about the droneing on the motorway - come out for a trip in mine, and you'll be convinced your's is the quietest machine on the planet :happy: Possible because you can't hear anything...I've noticed my ears start ringing! Eeep