New Mk4 Cupra - suggestions please

derby_ibiza

Hey,

Thinking about putting down a deposit to get my hadns on the new Cupra 1.8T 20V in either Emocion red or Inferi black, and basically just wanted to get some suggestions off people as to what things I could do to it. Basically I want to keep it looking pretty stock on the outside but make the technical side a lot better. Any ideas would be helpful. Oh and cost isn't much of a problem.

Cheers

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
personally i would say go buy a second hand one as there are loads of em around for 9995 which saves you 3k straight up. There are some as low 9k if you don't mind 10k on the clock. Then simply get a full milltek system from turbo back, and a stage 2 REVO remap with 4bar FPR and an airfilter such badger bill's dyna twist kit and you should be looking at a safe and very fun 225bhp ish. That is more than enough to have some fun and all in should cost about £1400. Will also sound the tits too.

Next then you either want a KO-4 conversion for near 300bhp or a silly Big turbo for 400bhp plus. But both of these options require major moey.

225Bhp is easily acheivable for a small outlay. There ar enot many 1 yr old cars i can think of that you can buy for £11500 with 225Bhp. in fact none. so go do it

derby_ibiza

cheers Ant FR, definitely gives me sum ideas to play around wiv

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise