new wheels and brembos now fitted! pics

Banksy 1

ibiza cupra
May 27, 2007
Stoke-On-Trent
hi, just brought some wheels and brembos of a member on here, got a pic of before and after to see what you guys and girls think best suit the car, obvioulsy the brakes are a definate yes and are staying on but arent sure whether to revert them back to there original red?

old wheels

145733.jpg
[/IMG]

new wheels and brakes

115706.jpg
[/IMG]

142025.jpg
[/IMG]

142044.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
New wheels look very nice!!! What are they? Rota Subzeros? Brembos look great aswell, bet you can feel the braking difference BIG TIME!!

Oct 2, 2006
Liking your new wheels and brakes, I think the wheels are Mille Miglias HT7s I may be wrong though and Im sure Shantybeater had them on his old Ibiza.

Banksy 1

ibiza cupra
May 27, 2007
Stoke-On-Trent
thanks, alot of people who i see have said they prefer the new wheels. yeah they are the mille miglias, oh i have noticed a massive improvement of the brakes! nearly through me through the front screen when first hit them! cant believe how shocking my standard brakes were untill i fitted these!

Banksy 1

ibiza cupra
May 27, 2007
Stoke-On-Trent
brackets were already on the calipers so didnt remove them off the calipers just made sure they were tight, as for the bolts to the hub i just used a 3/8th rachet then tightened them up with a 3/8th long bar, im a mechanic so i know how tight they should be really even though i know i should still torque them! lol. have you got sum to fit yourself?

Banksy 1

ibiza cupra
May 27, 2007
Stoke-On-Trent
Wanka lol i was looking at these they look so nice think the brakes would look better in yellow tbh but thats just me :p

lol, yeah i was on the phone straight away as soon as i saw them and brought them! lol, yeah i think it is stealthy and makes it look more aggresive! not to sure about yellow though?

Last edited:

Banksy 1

ibiza cupra
May 27, 2007
Stoke-On-Trent
yeah im a tech in the airforce and im pretty particular to things being torqued to the correct torque range thats all

yeah as you dont want bolts to work loose when they thousands of feet up! haha,

Pingu101

Oct 21, 2008
Saw your car the other day going along leek road really liked the wheels. I think i saw you with your old wheels on kfc in fenton a bit back i was in the silver cupra with morrettes.

Banksy 1

ibiza cupra
May 27, 2007
Stoke-On-Trent
hey standards and practices mr banksy cant fault someone for doing things by the book

No mate arent fauting you at all because as a mechanic i should know that all bolts need to be torqued really but you can get away with most things on a car just tightening them up unlike on a plane, lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.