Nice sunny day, nice shiny car!

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Had the day off so washed and polished the car with megs gold class.
The boot is now totally finished, has been mopped so looks stunning, colour match is spot on! One happy owner! :D
DSCF0352.jpg

DSCF0353.jpg

DSCF0355.jpg

DSCF0354.jpg

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Looks ace matey, are you getting new bumpers aswell?

Thanks chaps!

TBH mate I can't be arsed, kinda like the way it looks now, bump strips and all!
Might smooth number plate recess...

Plus it's alot of money that can go towards a hybrid turbo and FMIC, unless I win that competiton! :p

T. Spark

Thanks chaps!

TBH mate I can't be arsed, kinda like the way it looks now, bump strips and all!
Might smooth number plate recess...

Plus it's alot of money that can go towards a hybrid turbo and FMIC, unless I win that competiton! :p

I have zero money for either at the moment!! In time tho :p

I might have to take my S badge off the back and spray it, just to look different from yours :p

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
I was thinking of welding in a new MK5 Golf GTI rear handle, off centre though, think it'll look good?? ;)

Last edited:

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
My red one looks tasty now, put same mods on black car (photoshop anyone??) pictures can give us the answer!

Sisson

Club member
Aug 18, 2005
Derbyshire
Car looks mean, very original.

But tbh im not keen on the smooth boot, it looks a bit bare now?

I reckon anthracite side strips all round would look the nuts, to go with the wheels...

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
I know what you mean mate!
Don't worry though, i'm going round the nurburgring in september so a nice sticker will go bottom right hand corner!!
Photoshop what you mean? I did think about using same colour as wheels on the front grills?