obd bluetooth

aBoijj

May 20, 2009
Midlands
With Windows phone 7 being so new, I'd be surprised if anyone has programmed anything this useful for it yet.

tsurumaru

Interesting thread might just check this out for my HTC desire. :)

ChrisGTL

'Awesome' LCR225
Nov 17, 2007
Huddersfield
Same handset as I have. Not disappointed in the slightest - you can even use the touchscreen while wearing gloves.... in your face iphone sheep!

Yeh really impressed with it too, going to fire the voodoo kernel on mine for the sound improvements....

Well OBD bluetooth turned up and works a treat, might try fix the boost error when I get time to look into it.

You can add custom PID's with 'Torque' app - maybe we can add the correct PID for the boost readings....?

cappitman

Help needed!
I recieved my obd and connected that up and down loaded the full torque app on my phone , but i cant get them to connect:cry:

the app opens up fine and i have paired the app but, when i turn on my blue tooth to join the two together the app wont open ! opening it up without the blue tooth on and the app gives me a meesage saying blue tooth not on ! anyone else experianced this ?

cappitman

yer I have posted a message for help on the forum and sent them an email earlier but as yet no replies, just dying to get it to work !

BEOWULF

I am BEOWULF !!!
Mar 18, 2006
I AM IN FRONT OF YOU
Changes in 1.4.10
============

* Fixed bug in MAP sensor readings for cars with barometric sensors. This will affect boost gauge accuracy and also MPG for mitsubishi vehicles in particular. I don’t have a Mitsubishi to test against so feedback would be appreciated!

* Support for Diesel MPG readings (beta – this may take a couple of attempts to get correct).

* Support for E85 fuel type(beta)

* Fix a problem with speech support causing a slowdown when starting the app

* AIDL interface (information and example app will be put into the wiki)

* Add a workaround for when you delete a display and sometimes a crash may happen (segfault in android libskia.so).

* Fix the missing track in the Map view.

* Fix bug in the new dashboard setting for some devices causing an intermittent blank screen

* Turbo Boost support (beta) for VW/Audi (or any vehicle that uses a MAF sensor)

* Added ‘send to back’ / ‘bring to front’ menu options for displays

* Fix bug in O2 1×2 not updating after fixing a bug in fuel trims

* Fix a bunch of quirks to do with activity state handling