OBDEleven Formentor - See below for working ones

Nov 29, 2022
Hey guys! Can u help a friend in need? So, on my 2.0 vz 310 the sunroof and sunshade only open for about 1/3, and obd eleven shows the next errors. I think it might be something wrong with the vehicle variant in long conding from the sunroof module, can u help me with that?
So i solved my problems. For any of you who have problems with the sunroof, and need the the vehicle variant code , it is 531632 for the vz 310.

Reactions: Tell
Feb 22, 2022
guys, I have activated both the quantity of petrol on my VZ hybrid formentor and it always shows me 25lt, does it work for you? I also activated the torque and engine power but the torque always remains at 0

Tell

Staff member
Well the Obdeleven board moderator says it's a SWAP code now and directs someone asking to the Golf 8 for details. SWAP functions are license ones. Prior to the latest platform it was open to coding except not all Lane Assist cameras were equipped for the mod. The latter ones possibly in readiness for the lock down.

Golf 8:

I guess that might change in due time as the community understand the hardware but well after PCPs swap their vehicle out. Moral here get the car fully specified when you get it.

Reactions: OmerG
Oct 31, 2022
Well the Obdeleven board moderator says it's a SWAP code now and directs someone asking to the Golf 8 for details. SWAP functions are license ones. Prior to the latest platform it was open to coding except not all Lane Assist cameras were equipped for the mod. The latter ones possibly in readiness for the lock down.

Golf 8:

I guess that might change in due time as the community understand the hardware but well after PCPs swap their vehicle out. Moral here get the car fully specified when you get it.
Hello I could not find the information about the traffic sign in the forums. I have a navigation system in my car. I have hardware features in the picture while I added. Is there anyone can help please?
A5-Driver Assistance long coding

00 03 08 88 11 6C C0 40 00 9E 40 80 10 20 00 20 00 A3 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Attachments

• F986A994-94B0-464C-9438-96ECC12D34AC.png
    F986A994-94B0-464C-9438-96ECC12D34AC.png
    336.5 KB · Views: 151

Tell

Staff member
Hello I could not find the information about the traffic sign in the forums. I have a navigation system in my car. I have hardware features in the picture while I added. Is there anyone can help please?
A5-Driver Assistance long coding

00 03 08 88 11 6C C0 40 00 9E 40 80 10 20 00 20 00 A3 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
You can't post fit traffic sign recognition (TSR) in the platform of this car if that's the question. It's a signed license code even if you had the hardware so it would have to be enabled on ODIS I believe and you'd have to pay. A similar issue came up where people attempted to fit the Ateca power boot. Locked down by ODIS and dealers had no screens to do it since it was sold without the facility as defined by the VIN. Wait a few years and people may find ways of doing it. It's going to be a retrofitters job in the years to come or skilled hobbyists. The former use the latter's work and sell on, belief by hobbyists that do the coding.

Feb 22, 2022

1. BEEP DI CONFERMA ON E OFF. SOLO PER ALLARME VOLUMETRICO
Unità 09 - Sblocca SFD - adattamento:

• Selezionare ZV Quittierungen
  • Selezionare ZV Quittierton Beim zweiten ZV ZU Befhei su ATTIVO
  • Selezionare Quittungston hmi einstellbar
  • Impostare su Attivo
  • Selezionare Quittierungston bei entriegeln
  • Impostare su Attivo
  • Selezionare Quittungs ton bei verriegeln
  • Impostare su Attivo
BLOCCO SFD - cancellare errore in unità 09 nella sezione guasto

LetsForment

Nov 28, 2022
South East England
Anyone with a PHEV able to confirm if the high voltage battery status is reported in obd ? Ideally looking for details like number of charge cycles, capacity, last charge rate etc.

Wimmy

Apr 10, 2022
Anybody have the coding for the audible chirps for alarm arming and disarming? I’d rather not use the app version. TIA

Tell

Staff member
I just look at the mirrors with my Ateca... and handy when have walked away and just glance.... and the mirrors make a brrrr noise 😂. I think we have had the conversation on the Formentor thread somewhere and it was done. I can't stand the honk sound you hear abroad, illegal in the UK and was assured it was fairly silent on the implementation like the video 🤔.

Wimmy

Apr 10, 2022
I just look at the mirrors with my Ateca... and handy when have walked away and just glance.... and the mirrors make a brrrr noise 😂. I think we have had the conversation on the Formentor thread somewhere and it was done. I can't stand the honk sound you hear abroad, illegal in the UK and was assured it was fairly silent on the implementation like the video 🤔.
Mirror making a brrr noise, ain’t gonna wake me at 3am if someone manages to unlock my car. A small chirp will

I’ve never heard that this is illegal in the UK, can you please show me where you have this info from as I can’t find anything.

Tell

Staff member
Mirror making a brrr noise, ain’t gonna wake me at 3am if someone manages to unlock my car. A small chirp will

I’ve never heard that this is illegal in the UK, can you please show me where you have this info from as I can’t find anything.
The chirp is so quite you won't hear it in the night, doesn't come from horn as I understand it. You'd get the car alarm going if someone broke in so I wouldn't worry about it. It seems on the other conversation Kessy issues with the key being read are sorted since the key goes into sleep mode if not being moved, so whilst you sleep your key sleeps wherever it is placed, motion detection activation. Saying that probably not a good idea not to take some precautions with the key.

Wimmy

Apr 10, 2022
The chirp is so quite you won't hear it in the night, doesn't come from horn as I understand it. You'd get the car alarm going if someone broke in so I wouldn't worry about it. It seems on the other conversation Kessy issues with the key being read are sorted since the key goes into sleep mode if not being moved, so whilst you sleep your key sleeps wherever it is placed, motion detection activation. Saying that probably not a good idea not to take some precautions with the key.
If the chirp is similar to that of my TT, it will wake me or at least have more chance than waking me than a brrrr noise.
Car alarm will go off if they break in, NOT if they manage to steal the key and use it hence I was after the coding.
I do have precautions with the key in a faraday bag, however, this will not deter everyone and would like to have the chirp if that's OK with you.
You still haven't showed me anything to say this is illegal in the UK (especially as you mentioned that its also so quiet that it wouldn't wake me)

Tell

Staff member
If the chirp is similar to that of my TT, it will wake me or at least have more chance than waking me than a brrrr noise.
Car alarm will go off if they break in, NOT if they manage to steal the key and use it hence I was after the coding.
I do have precautions with the key in a faraday bag, however, this will not deter everyone and would like to have the chirp if that's OK with you.
You still haven't showed me anything to say this is illegal in the UK (especially as you mentioned that its also so quiet that it wouldn't wake me)
Fits into the noise nuisance category it's illegal to sound a horn if stationary without good reason, highway code. Locking the car isn't one.

It's American and Far East cars which have the beep enabled traditionally. You find it on rental cars out there. Disabled in Europe. It may be the chirp VAG has fits into the legal audible limit but either way it's considered poor form in Europe which is why it's coded off, but the coding left there for outside Europe.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.