OBDEleven Formentor - See below for working ones

Aug 22, 2022
Just a curiosity thing - with them being LEDs, why do you not want to use the default behaviour?

I'm a bit of an autist in that area. Switching the CH/LH function to the fog lights will decrease the number of on/off cycles on the low beams, "saving them" It's the only reason actually :)

Tell

Staff member
How much was it?
Think he meant he did it without the Pro license as one of the micropayment Obdeleven apps. If you do things without the Pro license you cant do the stuff where you need the Pro license 😉. Run the risk of it not being reversible whilst all coding with with the Pro license is reversible, so dongle + pro license costs, with the micropayment apps just the dongle + Obdeleven points but limited what you can do. The latter is the Obdeleven Carista answer to corner the market on people that like one touch solutions, or but the Pro license and do whatever you can with the Vag API iimplementation. As we go off to Google API 😂.

Developers patch into the VAG published materiel to get their dongles and interfaces working.

Jun 16, 2022
It is possible and I've enabled it using OBDEleven. Rear light bar is on all the time now. It's called Scandanavian DRL in OBDEleven.
I have just done the same on my cupra leon. Only thing I have noticed is that now the ambient lighting is always on and all the interior night lights? do you have this as well? I was also hoping that the rear lightbar would light up when unlocking the car and leaving the car, but during the day it only comes on now once the ignition is switched on.

Tell

Staff member
With the Pro license you can play to your hearts content studying other foreign language sites, platform models etc. One touch apps you have zero control so if they don't work they don't work. I always say dont bother with the one click apps.

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
I have just done the same on my cupra leon. Only thing I have noticed is that now the ambient lighting is always on and all the interior night lights? do you have this as well? I was also hoping that the rear lightbar would light up when unlocking the car and leaving the car, but during the day it only comes on now once the ignition is switched on.
Light bar when unlocking/locking will only come on when it is dark enough to activate the light sensor.

I have the rear light bar on all the time the ignition is on but the interior lights and ambient lighting go off with ignition and the ambient lighting comes back on with the headlights.

Reactions: Tell

Tell

Staff member
Light bar when unlocking/locking will only come on when it is dark enough to activate the light sensor.

I have the rear light bar on all the time the ignition is on but the interior lights and ambient lighting go off with ignition and the ambient lighting comes back on with the headlights.
& if it doesn't work like that the happy go lucky micro payment crowd sourced (for free) app writer have got it wrong. Why its always better to code 💡. It could be the Leon works differently. If you had the Pro or VCDS you'd cross check the Formentor coding as per Deano' s one that we got working with the options on the Leon.

Aug 22, 2022
I finally was able to code the fog lights as CH/LH instead of the low beams. Now I also found how I deactivated the freewheel/sailing function being on by default and not able to switch it off (unless you drive in S) in my Tiguan but I’m not sure yet if I might deactivate it in the Cupra as it had a software upgrade with the latest firmware (DSG engages the gear again the moment is senses a vehicle in front of you getting closer) and I like it better. Still a lot of clutch use for a marginal fuel saving

The only thing that still bugs me is the auto lights, the inability to switch it off completely (comes back on when you drive 10km/h). Anybody have a solution for this or at least a way to set the make the light sensor less sensitive ? Now the lights come on in the mornings even when there is more than enough daylight :/

Tell

Staff member
The only thing that still bugs me is the auto lights, the inability to switch it off completely (comes back on when you drive 10km/h). Anybody have a solution for this or at least a way to set the make the light sensor less sensitive ? Now the lights come on in the mornings even when there is more than enough daylight :/

If it's like the Ateca / Tiguan platform you have a light sensor option under lights. "Late" is the one to put the lights on when it's really dark. Factory default is medium / normal. That needs to be put to late if you haven't already.

imran999

Mar 20, 2022
Do obd11 have a sale on black friday? Alternatively, anyone near Motherwell/Glasgow who I can utilise to get my settings updated.

Had the car for a week, and already nearly hit a bike and some road cones due to the mad lane assist.

Tell

Staff member
They often have sales, Black Friday ones, Xmas ones, month ones etc. Nothing shown at the moment thou although sale emails were coming out a month ago or so. With the permutation of products they bundle them,

You only really need the dongle and the Pro license and nothing else. The quickest way to buy one is via Amazon Prime with next day delivery then you buy the license online as a separate item. That's just an unlock key you feed into it. If you use Android (or Harmony) the First Generation devices are cheaper and adequate. The Next Generation devices (black) can be used with Android and Apple devices. You don't need the "ring pull". You get use to pushing it in and pulling it out from the drivers seat without bending.

If you wait long enough there will be a sale or alternatively just buy it. You might find a discount product code but then that might not work with a fast delivery way of buying it.

Reactions: imran999
Oct 31, 2022
Hello
I have a 2022 model 1.5 tsi Dsg formentor

Standard Equipmant :
Cupra Car Safety (Adaptative Cruise Control System + Lane Assist System + Park Assist System + Rear Cross Traffic Alert System + Lane departure Warning System + Door Opening Warning System + Front Assist System

These are my standard hardwares. Can I activate Travel assist and emergency assist? I ordered capacitive steering. See if anyone can help with the issue.

Tell

Staff member
Hello
I have a 2022 model 1.5 tsi Dsg formentor

Standard Equipmant :
Cupra Car Safety (Adaptative Cruise Control System + Lane Assist System + Park Assist System + Rear Cross Traffic Alert System + Lane departure Warning System + Door Opening Warning System + Front Assist System

These are my standard hardwares. Can I activate Travel assist and emergency assist? I ordered capacitive steering. See if anyone can help with the issue.
You might also want to look at the Obdeleven Leon 4 thread where they were busy changing steering wheels and so forth in the past. See what they have been up to. Some of the features are now license dependent pass on those two... one for @East Yorkshire Retrofits who offer such paid services if it can be done.

Reactions: OmerG
Jul 4, 2022
Is it worth buying the winter pack they have at the moment? Works out at £75 and comes with phone holder and 100 credits

Tell

Staff member
Is it worth buying the winter pack they have at the moment? Works out at £75 and comes with phone holder and 100 credits
That excludes the Pro license so I would say no. You can always add the Pro license online.

All you need is the dongle original for Android only, Next-gen works with Android or iPhone and the Pro license. I use the jiffi bag it it came in for storage. Nothing special.

They do have Xmas sales, black Friday deals etc. Amazon Prime you can get next day delivery and buy the Pro license online so you can get up and running in less than 24 hours. Depends how the costs of the dongle from their website compare with elsewhere and how long you want to wait for delivery v cost.

The products off their website

The Pro Pack is €49-99 in addition runs for a year then reverts back to just the dongle micropayment 1-click apps. You don't need any credits if you have the Pro since you aren't using the 1-click apps.

For Android only with Pro license:
20221107_100138.png

For Android and iPhone with Pro license:
20221107_100246.png

The Ultimate gives you the developers 1-click where with all, you pay a premium to be a 1 click developer.

What has been done on the thread is with the Pro license. The crowd sourcing guys who fancy themselves as developers read the threads and produce one click apps that may or may not work correctly submitting those to OBDEleven for publication.

You can look at what is currently published as 1-click apps by downloading the Obdeleven app without buying the dongle putting in the car and seeing what 1-click app exist then compare with what is on the thread. By far more educational is to code with the Pro license since you know what you did and how to undo it. 1-click is for novices and risk takers.

Jul 4, 2022
That excludes the Pro license so I would say no. You can always add the Pro license online.

All you need is the dongle original for Android only, Next-gen works with Android or iPhone and the Pro license. I use the jiffi bag it it came in for storage. Nothing special.

They do have Xmas sales, black Friday deals etc. Amazon Prime you can get next day delivery and buy the Pro license online so you can get up and running in less than 24 hours. Depends how the costs of the dongle from their website compare with elsewhere and how long you want to wait for delivery v cost.

The products off their website

The Pro Pack is €49-99 in addition runs for a year then reverts back to just the dongle micropayment 1-click apps. You don't need any credits if you have the Pro since you aren't using the 1-click apps.

For Android only with Pro license:
View attachment 34356

For Android and iPhone with Pro license:
View attachment 34357

The Ultimate gives you the developers 1-click where with all, you pay a premium to be a 1 click developer.

What has been done on the thread is with the Pro license. The crowd sourcing guys who fancy themselves as developers read the threads and produce one click apps that may or may not work correctly submitting those to OBDEleven for publication.

You can look at what is currently published as 1-click apps by downloading the Obdeleven app without buying the dongle putting in the car and seeing what 1-click app exist then compare with what is on the thread. By far more educational is to code with the Pro license since you know what you did and how to undo it. 1-click is for novices and risk takers.
That's a brilliant reply, thank you very much.

I think I will wait till Black Friday as it's only a couple of weeks away and I've already had the car a couple of months.

Thanks again (y)

Feb 22, 2022
guys, does anyone know if these two encodings exist? 1) coding to be able to turn on only the position lights even in motion without going into AUTO 2) I would need the coding to activate the rear seat heating after having retrofitted the kit

Nov 29, 2022
Hey guys! Can u help a friend in need? So, on my 2.0 vz 310 the sunroof and sunshade only open for about 1/3, and obd eleven shows the next errors. I think it might be something wrong with the vehicle variant in long conding from the sunroof module, can u help me with that?

Attachments

• DE084AD7-F4CD-46E8-9446-F51A53A86410.png
    DE084AD7-F4CD-46E8-9446-F51A53A86410.png
    302.7 KB · Views: 156
  • B9D36B84-2E2B-47DB-8010-DF758A823A05.png
    B9D36B84-2E2B-47DB-8010-DF758A823A05.png
    296.5 KB · Views: 136
  • E555DF93-768C-496A-96FB-2525F4BC7929.png
    E555DF93-768C-496A-96FB-2525F4BC7929.png
    301.1 KB · Views: 121
  • 90969394-8EC0-4CCD-857E-012E5046397D.png
    90969394-8EC0-4CCD-857E-012E5046397D.png
    327.6 KB · Views: 123
  • 6A30BB96-2965-42F1-BBAF-C8796624E713.png
    6A30BB96-2965-42F1-BBAF-C8796624E713.png
    326.6 KB · Views: 131
  • CFDE8BEF-CF44-4603-9A0F-BBD6AE2DD59C.png
    CFDE8BEF-CF44-4603-9A0F-BBD6AE2DD59C.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 144
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.