OBDeleven modifications

Jim45

Apr 27, 2018
My 2018 FR was in today for it’s 2 year service and a recall for something to do with LED indicators, although not sure what was modded or replaced.

Sadly they removed virtually all of my OBDEleven mods including auto wipers and lights and left me with these errors!
a0e3e9add9c6b75d6002fcfd69da1473.jpg

Fortunately sorted most of them now & seemed to have got my auto lights and wipers working again.

ryzzey

Jan 18, 2018
Dorset, UK
Hi, wondering if anyone can help me with activating rain closing windows on a facelift?

I’ve tried following the guides and steps on here but when I go into Central electronics adaptations on OBD eleven I can’t find the necessary sub categories, access control etc.

If anyone can help with the steps it would be much appreciated! I have managed to get the auto lights and wipers working as I have replaced the sensor and switch and got those adaptations made easily.

Thanks

RuivoM

Dec 21, 2019
Hi, wondering if anyone can help me with activating rain closing windows on a facelift?

I’ve tried following the guides and steps on here but when I go into Central electronics adaptations on OBD eleven I can’t find the necessary sub categories, access control etc.

If anyone can help with the steps it would be much appreciated! I have managed to get the auto lights and wipers working as I have replaced the sensor and switch and got those adaptations made easily.

Thanks
Hi, I actually were able to, but I remember that I had to search by the sensor name and found someone in an Audi forum suggesting to enable some bit and it worked, as the sensors were the same.

Maybe if you can tell me the name of the rain sensor (it should be something like RLFS or something like that, but with another letter) I may help you find out which was the bit that I enabled, because I can't really remember now.

ryzzey

Jan 18, 2018
Dorset, UK
Hi, I actually were able to, but I remember that I had to search by the sensor name and found someone in an Audi forum suggesting to enable some bit and it worked, as the sensors were the same.

Maybe if you can tell me the name of the rain sensor (it should be something like RLFS or something like that, but with another letter) I may help you find out which was the bit that I enabled, because I can't really remember now.
Hi thanks for the reply, I bought my sensor from a German company and they called it: Lichtsensor/Regensensor which just translates as light sensor/rain sensor. I’ve also heard it called RLHS (rain light humidity sensor) Will this help me find it in the adaptation menu? Thanks

RuivoM

Dec 21, 2019
Hi thanks for the reply, I bought my sensor from a German company and they called it: Lichtsensor/Regensensor which just translates as light sensor/rain sensor. I’ve also heard it called RLHS (rain light humidity sensor) Will this help me find it in the adaptation menu? Thanks

This is probably what you're looking for. Have in mind that it will only work if the car is closed and locked.

ryzzey

Jan 18, 2018
Dorset, UK
This is probably what you're looking for. Have in mind that it will only work if the car is closed and locked.
That’s the steps I’ve been using, but when I go into the adaptation I can’t find the (15) (16) (28) etc menus to change anything. I’ve tried searching.

RuivoM

Dec 21, 2019
@ryzzey I can't really find what was the bit that I disabled/enabled, but I know I found it somewhere in a random post online and it worked — I don't even remember what were the keywords I used to search. Anyway, it was related to long coding, so it should be easy to help you if you could tell me which Bytes you have set on long coding for module 9.

ryzzey

Jan 18, 2018
Dorset, UK
@ryzzey I can't really find what was the bit that I disabled/enabled, but I know I found it somewhere in a random post online and it worked — I don't even remember what were the keywords I used to search. Anyway, it was related to long coding, so it should be easy to help you if you could tell me which Bytes you have set on long coding for module 9.
I don’t think you can access the long coding of a facelift mk3 through OBD eleven. Thanks for your help though, appreciate it, I’ll keep trying to find it!

RuivoM

Dec 21, 2019
Yes you are @ryzzey, that's how I did mine. I also have a mk3 facelift. You have the module 9 and then long coding option — that's where you do it.

ryzzey

Jan 18, 2018
Dorset, UK
Yes you are @ryzzey, that's how I did mine. I also have a mk3 facelift. You have the module 9 and then long coding option — that's where you do it.
Oh yeah I’ve found it now! I don’t have pro so can’t make any long coding changes unfortunately. I did find the long coding for rain closing however.

mdaw1985

Aug 3, 2008
St.Leonards, East Sussex
Just wondering if odb11 would enable me to change driving profiles on my Leon excellence tech in the same way you can an fr just using the interior button to select eco, normal, sport etc? Or does my car simply not possess this ability at all?

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Just wondering if odb11 would enable me to change driving profiles on my Leon excellence tech in the same way you can an fr just using the interior button to select eco, normal, sport etc? Or does my car simply not possess this ability at all?

My wife had a Leon Xcellence 2017 model and it didn’t have the ability to activate driving profiles. Hers was a 1.4 125hp model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
Here's a quick one. How do you remove cars from the list in 'garage'? Sold a car the other week and want to unclutter the list.

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
2017 Leon Stop/start disable.

Just bought a facelift Leon. On the older cars there was an app to disable stop/start but for some reason there is no app showing in OBD11 for the facelift? Can it be done in the coding? If so, how?

Thank you.

Rob G

Apr 13, 2018
Can you disable auto rear wipe when selecting reverse through obd11? Had a quick look through the control modules this morning, but nothing jumped out!

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
Can you disable auto rear wipe when selecting reverse through obd11? Had a quick look through the control modules this morning, but nothing jumped out!

I thought you could switch that off in the cars menu?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.