OBDeleven modifications

supercaggies

Apr 28, 2021
United Kingdom
Hi. I have recently retrofitted heated seats and the new HVAC with the heated seat buttons. I used the Kufatec harness and got some seats with the pads fitted already.
Is there a way of using OBDeleven to get them to be recognised and working?
I see there are ways to do this with VCDS, but I was hoping to use my OBD11 if possible.
Hopefully someone knows a way to do it?

Jun 28, 2021
Good day friends. Can someone please help me. I wanted to encode Scandinavian lights on Leon FR, they work, but the daytime running lights are on even if I put the switch from the AUTO position to 0. Can you please advise me where I made a mistake? And please, how is the light washer interval extension coded? Thank you for your help...

TripleBob

May 3, 2021
Good day friends. Can someone please help me. I wanted to encode Scandinavian lights on Leon FR, they work, but the daytime running lights are on even if I put the switch from the AUTO position to 0. Can you please advise me where I made a mistake? And please, how is the light washer interval extension coded? Thank you for your help...
Is this to activate rear lights are DRL too? If so afaik the DRLs are set to be on as long as the car is on (ignition, engine doesn't need to be running) regardless of what the lights are set to.
You can set them to be off when the handbrake is on;

DRL's off when handbrake applied
1 - Module 09 - Electronic. Code (31347)
2 - Adaptation
3 - Select - Aussenlicht_Front
4 - Sub - Tagfahrlicht Dauerfahrlicht bei Handbremse abschalten
5 - Change value to ON

Reactions: berki
Jun 28, 2021
So I'm done, thank you very much. By any chance, you don't know how to encode the light washer extension?

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2021
Thank you very much friends. Another question, could it be coded for the green indicator light to come on when the headlights are on, as is the case with the Škoda Octavia 2, Superb 2? Thank you for your help....

Jan 3, 2021
Dublin
Hi , i am looking for help . I have recently attempted to fit led lights in the foot wells but it didn’t work , now they won’t work with the stock bulbs
Can someone send me the stock settings for them ?
would mean a lot thanks

adam davies

Dec 30, 2019
Hi , i am looking for help . I have recently attempted to fit led lights in the foot wells but it didn’t work , now they won’t work with the stock bulbs
Can someone send me the stock settings for them ?
would mean a lot thanks
What do you mean stock settings. Have you been doing coding ?.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Did anyone else code this one in? ;) I had the "urban joke / pace car" coding for a while but got bored and think this one looks better and more original

Still just looks broke to me,

Also having followed another carbon edition in the rain (he was having my old grills) the multiple flashing lights of the pace car just looked confusing as hell and very distracting. Not something I want to do to someone who is behind me in the rain.

Reactions: Mr Pig and Jaco2k

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com
Still just looks broke to me,

Also having followed another carbon edition in the rain (he was having my old grills) the multiple flashing lights of the pace car just looked confusing as hell and very distracting. Not something I want to do to someone who is behind me in the rain.
Actually, I agree that the pace car coding is a bit too distracting.
Very often I saw people on the rearview mirror pull out phones and make a video or have conversations with passengers about those lights.

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019
Anyone played with the adjustment for increased traction on a 4drive? Thoughts?

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com
Anyone played with the adjustment for increased traction on a 4drive? Thoughts?
I did it and it might just be placebo, but I believe there is a noticeable difference - the car is a bit more tail-happy when cornering fast and puts down power better on launch.
It is fairly easy to just code and try for yourself and toggle it back if you don't like.
Mine has been on for a LONG time.

Reactions: Zer0

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019
I did it and it might just be placebo, but I believe there is a noticeable difference - the car is a bit more tail-happy when cornering fast and puts down power better on launch.
It is fairly easy to just code and try for yourself and toggle it back if you don't like.
Mine has been on for a LONG time.

Hmm I can't seem to find it. Know where it is? :)

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com
Hmm I can't seem to find it. Know where it is? :)

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019

Thanks, will have a look later :)

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
As @Jaco2k said, car feels much better on turn in and through the corner. BUt i felt my fuel economy tanked.

I turned it off after some other suspension tweaks as got the balance I was after without the fuel economy tanking.

Although the fuel economy may of just tanked as I was driving it harder lol

Reactions: Zer0

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019
Thanks a lot for the input. Makes sense that it would hurt fuel economy a little. Mine is not great anyway though :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members