Odb11 help

Rafterman79

Jul 14, 2011
Odb11 - whats the score with this? Got the app but wont connect. Do i need a cable to hard wire in 1st before bluetooth pairing?

MyLeon

Jun 3, 2015
You only need to pair it with your (android) phone. No cables necessary.
I've just been playing with mine and discovered I can't do long coding at bit level.
Does anyone know why this isn't available? The tutorial on YouTube is different to mine.

2015 Leon ST FR 184 DSG

Rafterman79

Jul 14, 2011
Phone is paired for audio and calls 1st time i tried to connect it came up with a choice of 2 mac addresses chose the 1st. Havent been given the option again and it won't connect....

devJORD

OBD11 Wizard
Nov 14, 2014
It's literally a plug and play device. I know this might sound silly, but have you tried restarting your phone, unplugging the device and plugging it back in... Sorry to sound like BT support.

Rafterman79

Jul 14, 2011
It's literally a plug and play device. I know this might sound silly, but have you tried restarting your phone, unplugging the device and plugging it back in... Sorry to sound like BT support.

So you do need a cable??

mattb82

Aug 13, 2016
Tamworth
This might sound daft, but have you bought the obdeleven dongle or are you trying to connect the app straight to the car?

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
The obd11 dongle connects to the cars obd port and the obd11 dongle connects via Bluetooth to an Android device running the obd11 app. Android device > obd11 dongle > car

p.eco

Jun 24, 2014
Ireland
You only need to pair it with your (android) phone. No cables necessary.
I've just been playing with mine and discovered I can't do long coding at bit level.
Does anyone know why this isn't available? The tutorial on YouTube is different to mine.

2015 Leon ST FR 184 DSG
You need the PRO version for long coding.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MyLeon

Jun 3, 2015
You need the PRO version for long coding.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

It would appear the the little slidey "Pro switch" need to be to the right.
There is no warning that Pro has been switched off! (I must had done this whilst first messing about!)
I still can't see the hex code like vcds displays but I have changed my consumption correction factor to get the dash and reality a bit closer.
Anyway, thanks for pointing me in the right direction

2015 Leon ST FR 184 DSG

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise