oh my toe!!!!

T.C cupra

tom
Jul 11, 2006
hinckley, leicestershire
hi every1 just got back from hospital with a nasty injury:cry: :( . i'm a plumber and went the the merchents to pick sum radiators but ad a slit accident and sethered by big toe off and broke my big toes bone:cry: :cry: :cry:, it kills. so i can't drive my car untill christmas [:@] :ban:. i cant even wash it for a couple of weeks. i hope no 1 else as to go through the samr pain as wat i went through!!

so make sure u give ur car a gud thrashin for me :drive1:

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
postpics.gif

Harry's cupra

What to do
Oct 8, 2005
Yeovil Somerset
I know all about not being able to drive mate as I cut 4 tendons in my left hand a couple weeks back, little finger, ring finger. middle finger and thumb! 22 stitches removed on Friday, starting to look alot better now

DSC00429.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

Last edited:

Jonzy

This thread needs more puss and gore,,,, thats just a scratch Harry!

And it shouldnt really be in the cupra section either, more of a GD

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Did injuring your toe affect your typing, spelling and grammatical skills as well?

beezaturbo

May 9, 2006
Staffordshire
i'm a manager at a heating company in stoke on trent , and if any of our engineers turn in without safety foot is sent home to get them in there own unpaid time. also when i visit site if they aren't wearing them then, it goes towards a written warning, 3 strikes and its a wrtitten warning , we take it very seriously. we used to have engineers turning in, in there new lacoste trainers and even prada t shirts, its not on really.

T.C cupra

tom
Jul 11, 2006
hinckley, leicestershire
hi guys just managed to make it up stairs to the computer.

right now then, i sethered my toe almost off it was just hanging on by the tissue at the bottom of the toe and i also broke my bone cause the rad went straight through it.:cry: :cry:

the pain isnt to bad at the mo but i am just getting constant throbbing and pins and needles.

i didn't even realise i did that much damage because i kept lifting rads into the back of the van. but i took my lacoste off and the was blood in my socks so i was a bit worried.:confused:

i then took my sock off and saw it hanging there and s*** my self.

so let this be a less to all the lacoste and gucci models out there, it's not worth it put ur steels on!!!!!!!

Jonesy

Leftie and Proud
Sep 27, 2004
Pig Hill
Sounds bad T.C cupra but I can see this turning into "who's got the biggest scar thread" ;)

T.C cupra do you keep falling over now :whistle: (sorry)

Last edited:

T.C cupra

tom
Jul 11, 2006
hinckley, leicestershire
ok ok i get the point u lot of sickos want to c all the blood and the toe hanging off!:think: lol

ok then, i will take some photos on tuesday when i have to go back into hospital and chat up some sxe nurses i mean have my plaster off.

the toe has been but back on and is alive at the minute but there is some blood still on there and it is sliteley disformed untill the bone repares itself and the toe nail is dead i thing but it will fall off and a new one is will grow i hope:D

my toe doesn't heart anymore but get constant throbbing and pins and needles 24/7 :bleh:

can not wait to drive again cause i av some new proxes t1-r sitting in the shead and am off the lab tab in birmingham for the standard alloys to be anthasited

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise