Onvi Yellow Ibiza gets Swissvax'ed

FinerDetails

Official SCN Supporter
Good evening Ladies and Gents. Its been a long week, and the weather is starting to warm up :) Today saw me working on another SEAT, an Ibiza Cupra, booked in for one of my Swissvax Details.

NOW IS THE TIME TO EITHER HIT THE BACK BUTTON, SIT DOWN OR RUN AND HIDE:

Engine Bay Pictures:

DSCF2055.jpg

DSCF2056.jpg

DSCF2057.jpg

DSCF2058.jpg

DSCF2059.jpg

DSCF2060.jpg

FinerDetails

Official SCN Supporter
Processes:

Interior:-
Glass polished with Espuma Vue - allowed to haze and buffed off.
Hard surfaces with interior cleaner - fine brush and multi brush
Leather - Swisssvax Leather cleaner and brush, then protected with LLT protector
Cloth cleaned with George wet n dry vacuum and AS Bio brisk
Mats - with George too and AS Bio Brisk
Pedals - APC and multi brush
All interior vacuumed with Henry and attachments.

Sills, engine bay, fuel filler and exterior grills:-
APC and fine brush

Washing and claying:-
Washed and snowfoam and noodle wash mit. Clayed with Purple clay and AS re-glaze.

Paint work Preparation:-
Rotary Black 3m pad and 3m extra Fine cut.

DSCF2083.jpg

DSCF2084.jpg

DSCF2086.jpg

DSCF2085.jpg

Then followed upt with Swissvax Cleaner Fluid on a blue pad.

Alloy wheels preparation:-
Tar remover, Swissvax Cleaner fluid

Paintwork protection:-
Swissvax Mystery Wax

DSCF2096.jpg

Alloys Protection:
Swissvax Autobahm

Exhaust:-
Autosol

Tyres and Arches:-
Espuma RD50

AaronGS

Jan 8, 2007
Lancashire
Well, after a day waiting to have a yellow car again I went to pick it up after the 'swissvax' treatment.

I was left speechless but with a huge grin. Iain has worked wonders. The car was filthy when dropped off (Iain did look a little perturbed) and of course I expected a nice clean car on completion. What I got was something entirely different. It gleams. The whole thing is spotless from exterior, to door shuts, interior and boot but also the engine bay. Absolutely astounded as to quite how clean the engine bay is now. The paint is so, so smooth now too, it feels like a new car.
Its the fact that the entire car is this clean - even fuel filler cap and underside of bonnet!
Iain i can't thank you enough. I drove home with a huge grin (and avoiding puddles) and keep catching sight of the gleam out the window.
I just need to keep it like this now.;)

Thanks again.

Aaron

AaronGS

Jan 8, 2007
Lancashire
Bl**dy hell. I keep looking at it and thinking how did he transform it so completely in that time? And how did I let it get that dirty? Oh the shame.
I am still grinning.

To those of you wondering if this is worth it, especially on our older cars (I was before-hand), damn right it is. Its like having it back to new. The level of detail is just incredible and there is no way I could get it this clean with water/soap/claybar/elbow grease.
I am astounded. Well worth the money I saved to get it done.

OliMonty

Mk 3 Ibiza Cupra
Mar 13, 2007
This is ano0ther post with the costs and ddetail packages listed in this ection, the Swissvax Detail for SCN Ibiza members is £200-250

Any recommendations for places in the southwest that can perform a similar service? genuinely very impressed. My car also an onvi yellow mk 3 ibiza is in worse state in terms of stone chips, lacquer damage and missmatched panels so may be too late for the girl...

Not sure really what level of paint restoration is possible but I may in luck reading these threads!