OO look what came to me today

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
I seen the forge one on my mates and personally, I liked the look of the seat one more. But then again Im a sucker for official parts

Triple D

Official parts :whistle: what are they? dont think i have many official or standard parts left on mine :whistle:

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
i prefer the red seat sport strut brace for me as it matches the colour code im going for black and red :shrug: still dont think it does noticable improving with the handling spacers was the best handling mod i put on my car

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
i prefer the red seat sport strut brace for me as it matches the colour code im going for black and red :shrug: still dont think it does noticable improving with the handling spacers was the best handling mod i put on my car

I think the Seat Sport strut brace makes a difference on 1.2's and 1.4's with the softer suspension setup

but when you have a cupra it prob makes very little difference

It looks good, thats all I think it does :lol:

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
i got them off ebay they are hubcetric ones you have to whack them onto your standard rear wheel hub (to avoid uncentral and unballaced wheels) and buy some longer wheel bolts job done looks alot better to as when i lowered it on coilovers without the spacers the rear wheels where lost in the deep rear arches but now they are level witht the rear arches and makes it look lower and a bit wider from behind with the wider stance definatly best buy

Rosco906

Aug 17, 2006
Burntisland, Scotland
Felt alot more solid.

Dad said he noticed a change

Need to take it back off tomorrow for the control box. i put wires over strut brace, would be neater under

In middle of uploading pics

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members