OTA Update R8960L

Chrispy

Oct 6, 2018
Anyone with a hybrid lost one of the battery info screens?

I'm sure there used to be a screen that showed SoC and range on the same graphic but can't find it any more? The hybrid mode setting where you choose a target SoC has also changed to just the image and no text for 60%, 80% etc.

Do others have the same?

someuser08

Mar 24, 2021
United Kingdom
Just updated to A896 (from 1803). Noticed the icons on the left of the screen (options etc) have text description appearing/disappearing constantly - is there a settings that enables/disables this?

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
Normally icons but when the proximity sensor picks up closeness of hand/fingers the icons show the text below. Did it on my 1804 before update to A896.

butterycrumpet

Dividing by zero
Apr 28, 2021
Cheshire, UK
So I've installed first and second parts, but sadly my ACC speed limit and undertaking issues still remain.

Got A896 and my ACC showing 19mph in a 30mph zone, 31mph in a 50mph zone etc

So it will be going to the dealers to have that sorted once I find a dealer that can actually fix it

I have however found out my usual dealer now charges £30 for a collect and drop off, even though it's my petrol they are using!

Deleted member 123864

So I've installed first and second parts, but sadly my ACC speed limit and undertaking issues still remain.

Got A896 and my ACC showing 19mph in a 30mph zone, 31mph in a 50mph zone etc

So it will be going to the dealers to have that sorted once I find a dealer that can actually fix it

I have however found out my usual dealer now charges £30 for a collect and drop off, even though it's my petrol they are using!
They're not using your time though, and half the petrol is theirs.

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
Second update (1.7GB) downloaded this morning whilst driving but also did a minor OTA update whilst it was downloading! Installed second update whilst locked up and I was in the office. Not really had chance for a good look, seems about the same as before. Voice assistant is back as a Male this time and when you said HolaHola before she asked how she could help, now the infotainment screen 'asks' (displays) the initial question instead.

Reactions: Leonfr140

Piles

Apr 11, 2022
Second update (1.7GB) downloaded this morning whilst driving but also did a minor OTA update whilst it was downloading! Installed second update whilst locked up and I was in the office. Not really had chance for a good look, seems about the same as before. Voice assistant is back as a Male this time and when you said HolaHola before she asked how she could help, now the infotainment screen 'asks' (displays) the initial question instead.
I have both now, only thing i notice is the word clima, But my apple play is fixed, i used to have spotify via apple, and when i would return to the car it was super buggy to get audio again, i would have to goto the radio first, or use the mute button on the wheel plus alot of volume scrolling for it to play sound again. With this update it just works every time now. So pretty pleased as that was my only issue before.

Reactions: Yern

butterycrumpet

Dividing by zero
Apr 28, 2021
Cheshire, UK
I have both now, only thing i notice is the word clima, But my apple play is fixed, i used to have spotify via apple, and when i would return to the car it was super buggy to get audio again, i would have to goto the radio first, or use the mute button on the wheel plus alot of volume scrolling for it to play sound again. With this update it just works every time now. So pretty pleased as that was my only issue before.
Do you notice if the overlapping artist/title text in Spotify still exists?

stevemc81

Oct 25, 2013
Certainly still doing it in all the music apps I use (Apple Music, Overcast). Annoying. Surely there must be some SEAT software developers using the car with CarPlay, seeing this and thinking "I need to fix this" :LOL:

Piles

Apr 11, 2022
D9C3BC54-C22E-41E6-87BC-4F82B6F42247.jpeg

i guess it is…

Deleted member 123864

Do all of you receiving the OTA update have active Connect licenses?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.