Outdoor pic's of my Cupra 2007

Eri

Oct 7, 2006
Looking very good there Eri.

But IMO it needs a little bit of lowering and than it will look even meaner.
Here is a quick chop of your car I did earlier, to demonstrate how it would look if lowered a little. Hope you like and take it into consideration [B)]

Newleonchop.jpg

Mig

On 29 januari the car will be 3 cm lower

cuprarstu

Jan 8, 2006
Hertfordshire
Hi Guys,

Today i collected my new Cupra. :happy: It's a shame that the weather was not to good this morning but i still managed to make some outdoor pic's.

Cheers,

Eric

Looks very good. It does look a lot more black rather than purple in these outside pics compared to the indoor pics. Enjoy it!

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
tow bar? on a sports car?
once new a woman manger in my work, got a tow bar fitted to her ferrari(the ferrari magnum p.i drove) criminal i tell you.

Eri

Oct 7, 2006
So now you have had it a day or so what do you think of the interior plastics?
I am sorry but i think the interiour looks great. I don't mind plastic's as long as they are decently finished and as far i am concerned they are. But of course everyone is entitled to there own opinion. (otherwise we all would be driving the same cars, wouldn't that be dull) :p

Ps. 1 I drove a Cupra4 for nearly 5 years and for me the interiour of my new Cupra is much better (read modern) then my old one.
Ps. 2 and don't get me started about the handling and the power of the new Cupra in comperison to the old one. (and before everone with a CupraR jumps on me i am talking about a Cupra4 and not a CupraR because i never drove that one)

Last edited:

AK47i

THIS CAR LOOKS THE BUSINESS:-o
I HAVE ORDERED MINE IN YELLOW:funk:

CAN'T WAIT:p

Eri

Oct 7, 2006
Lovely looking car mate! Would like a look inside! Got any interior pics plz?
All week long the weather is crappy overhere so i am waiting for a little sunshine and will make some more pictures then (in and outside);)

cupra2007

RCOTY
Jan 7, 2007
rhodes/greece
purple

hi eri,i'v ordered mine 10 days ago and expecting it mid february.tell me please as much as you can about the colour cause i'v ordered mine in black and i hate purple!!!!!!thanks!:confused:

Eri

Oct 7, 2006
hi eri,i'v ordered mine 10 days ago and expecting it mid february.tell me please as much as you can about the colour cause i'v ordered mine in black and i hate purple!!!!!!thanks!:confused:
I was very worried about the color to but you don't have to be. Wenn you more then 5 meters from the car it's plain black. Wenn you come close to it you
see a redisch (read red) glow over it that makes the car a bit warm brown/red.
You only see (a bit of) purple on the car wenn a light shines on it. But is not like the car's a purple. I also don't like purple and i like the color of my car a lot
so i think (hope) you will to.

Cheers,

Eric

Ps. If the sun shines at all the next couple of days i will make some more pictures and post them here. ;)

scottynic

I'm affraid black is deffo not the colour for me!

Although I have a black Ibiza Fr at moment I dont really think it does much for the lines on the new leon. I may feel differently if I was to see it in the flesh though.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise