Outdoor pic's of my Cupra 2007

Eri

Oct 7, 2006
Eri,

How you getting no with the new car? Anymore to tell.

Does it have the 'sport' sound they keep mentioning in all the publicity?

Everyday it's a joy for me to drive my new Cupra. I think that it has a very nice sound. I read in a few artikels that the testdriver thought that the sound was
to quiet but i don't agree with that. I also drove a FR and in comparrison to my Cupra that car is quiet but i think the Cupra has a perfect match between a sporty sound but not to loud on longer journeys. What really is also very good
in my opinion is the roadholding in comparrison to my former Cupra4. It's really lightyears better. Today it's sunny in Holland so i will try to take the first sunny pictures of the car and post them here.

Cheers,

Eric

Eri

Oct 7, 2006
Cool, how do you find the ride quality? Compared to the equiv VW - Golf say.

Any creaks from the dreaded plastic dial surrounds/dashboard?

I never drove a golf so i can't answer that question. I don't know what you mean by creaks:confused: but if that's rumble a anything like that (sounds) there aren't any.

Ciao,

Eric

sportbilly

thinking out loud
Oct 8, 2001
in my car
Visit site
Sorry - yes creaks/sqeeks/rattles etc.

Just more comparing the build quality of the inside of the car to the 'better' brands. some previous comments were it looked cheap due to all the plastic

Rickman

Well done Eric,

I think the wheels really compliment the black paintwork and the skirts give the car a strong visual presence. Incidently did you have to pay extra for those.
I for one would be really interested in what you think after the re-map

Ovni 03 LCR re-map 265-270bhp

Eri

Oct 7, 2006
Well done Eric,

I think the wheels really compliment the black paintwork and the skirts give the car a strong visual presence. Incidently did you have to pay extra for those.
I for one would be really interested in what you think after the re-map

Ovni 03 LCR re-map 265-270bhp

The wheels i exchanged for the original ones, the side-skirts were an option so i indeed had to pay for those. My car will be remapped on 10-2-2007 to
+/- 300 Bhp and 400 nm:drive2:

Cheers,

Eric

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members