Part no' identification and ARB bush question

I while back i had an issue with a noise after lowering and I was asked by a member a number of questions on parts I replaced etc when the new suspension setup was added.

One of the questions was:

"were the 2 bolts in the wheel bearing housing replaced for new?" I need to explain to the lad in Seat Parts this particular item. Does anyone have the part number by any chance and do I just need 4?

Also, I'm looking at changing a couple of bushes at the front end, not really as a handling thing but I rekon the car would benefit personal. I'm going to put a poly ARB mount on but can someone tell me if the ARB Link Bush Kit for the Leon would fit the LCR ?

Thanks guys

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
leon different sized arb to lcr so the bushes will be different. youll need lcr arb bushes specifically.

N 10106402 the nuts for the bolt
N 10207803 the bolt

youll need 1 of each per side so 2 of each of these.

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
"can someone tell me if the ARB Link Bush Kit for the Leon would fit the LCR ?"

I think the term "Leon" will mean no, i would buy new drop links, i got both (LCR) for £25 so not expensive, as you say there will probably be no performance benefit so stock should be OK.

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Tim, the bolts on the wheel bearing housing are the ones that clamp the strutt base closed, I think.

On the LCR there is no real benefit to changing the ARB drop links.
It's only worth changing the ARB bush if your getting a noise/vibration. This is a bit of a PITA to do TBH.
The 19mm ARB bush from Powerflex fits as I had these before changing the ARB.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.