Part numbers needed please :-D

W44NE G

As some of you will know, I bought a 2003 Mk4 Ibiza TDI 130 yesterday.

I'm considering changing the following parts as I have a mate who works at a VW garage and it'd make things easier for him if I could just give him the part numbers...

- New suspension bushes all-round (would like to upgrade them to the Cupra bushes as they're supposed to be more durable)
- New rear anti-roll bar
- 312mm front discs and pads
- New rear discs and pads (Don't know if there's any upgrades for these as well?)

I think that's it for now so if anyone can help with the part numbers or point me in the right direction to find them, I'd really appreciate it :funk:

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire
I would recommend a mixture of the Cupra bushes and poly bushes on the front wishbones, I have powerflex rear beam bushes which are really good but apparently the Leon Cupra R Bushes are good and offer a little more comfort.
The Whiteline Rear ARB is really good and is what most ppl fit.

W44NE G

I would recommend a mixture of the Cupra bushes and poly bushes on the front wishbones, I have powerflex rear beam bushes which are really good but apparently the Leon Cupra R Bushes are good and offer a little more comfort.
The Whiteline Rear ARB is really good and is what most ppl fit.

Okay thanks for the info.

Don't suppose you have any part numbers for the Seat parts? I used to have a whiteline ARB on an Astra years ago and it was very good.

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.