Passenger door wont open

Sep 3, 2008
Buckie, Moray
Few days ago my passenger door decided it didnt want to open.
Car is still under warranty so going to get it booked in. Just wondered if anyone had heard of this happening before and if there is anything that could be an easy fix cause the seat garage is 60 miles away. going to check the fuses later just incase, as long as the fuse box isnt at the passenger side

Aimez

you mean won't unlock or won't physically open, my driver door cable came off recently just took the door card off and hooked it back on. But you can tell if it is this as the door opens from the outside. Wouldn't bother with the hassle of the dealer if it was that if not take it in saves you the hassle.

Sep 3, 2008
Buckie, Moray
you mean won't unlock or won't physically open, my driver door cable came off recently just took the door card off and hooked it back on. But you can tell if it is this as the door opens from the outside. Wouldn't bother with the hassle of the dealer if it was that if not take it in saves you the hassle.

You hear it unlock, pull the handle and nothing

Same with inside and outside

It did this a few months ago but then fixed itself the same day when I gave the door a good pull

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.