• Hi Guest why not show off your SEAT! (now fixed)
    You can now share your favourite car photos in the new media gallery including embedding pictures from your Instagram account.

passenger seat back will not tilt to allow people in car

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Site Owner
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
If it's a coin won't they charge you to fix it? Since it's not something wrong with the car from the factory?

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
If it's a coin won't they charge you to fix it? Since it's not something wrong with the car from the factory?
Happened with my 2.0 Sport. Lost a 50p down there and it broke. They replaced it under warranty with an Access Plus seat. A tilt and slide mechanism as opposed to the basic tilt one that was originally there. :D

RaggedLob

The worst is yet to come
Mar 29, 2009
Thatcham, Berkshire
Is it simply that the seat will not slide on the rails? or is it a case of the handle on the side of the seat not tilting the backrest? if its the second one, i found the wire that pulled the release latch had fallen off inside the seat cushion, which meant it being ripped apart for me!
:(

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
its may not be a coin the cable itself might need replaced, it th little handle in which u pull to release the seat very light or loose (the one up the top side of the seat)

Listers, parts supplier