Photos of rear K1 / BTCC / Aero Kit Bumper

jrsmooth

Jan 6, 2009
Derby(ish)
Hello,

I have searched both this forum and google but cannot really seem to find many decent photographs. Basically I am in the process of having a new exhaust and I am undecided on which one to get. I have the K1/Aero/BTCC kit on my car. Also due to the fact some cars are all colour coded and some have different parts still in primer, I just want to see some photos to help me decide.

So if you y'all wouldn't mind taking the time to post a pic of your rear bumper I would appreciate it!

:D

TJenkos

Feb 12, 2009
Derby
1534975-1.jpg

1534975-2.jpg

jrsmooth

Jan 6, 2009
Derby(ish)
SEat-.jpg

Here you go

TBH, I had seen your photo in another 'fred on hear and could not find it again. Its also the reason why I started this 'fred too. Apart from the photo above with the red car in, yours is the only car with the bottom "valance" in black. Did you paint this yourself? Looks really good by the way. Its the way I am leaning with mine, apart from mine will be the 100mm milltek exit pipes :D

Bigfoot

Jan 27, 2008
Doncaster
TBH, I had seen your photo in another 'fred on hear and could not find it again. Its also the reason why I started this 'fred too. Apart from the photo above with the red car in, yours is the only car with the bottom "valance" in black. Did you paint this yourself? Looks really good by the way. Its the way I am leaning with mine, apart from mine will be the 100mm milltek exit pipes :D

Had the full kit fitted at new and thats how it came.

russell 5866

Hello,

I have searched both this forum and google but cannot really seem to find many decent photographs. Basically I am in the process of having a new exhaust and I am undecided on which one to get. I have the K1/Aero/BTCC kit on my car. Also due to the fact some cars are all colour coded and some have different parts still in primer, I just want to see some photos to help me decide.

So if you y'all wouldn't mind taking the time to post a pic of your rear bumper I would appreciate it!

:D

Hi There i am putting a cupra rear linea & a k1 front linea on my mk 2 fr 170 could you help me out i have recieved a rear linea & there is no cut out for the exhaust ? that means there will be a rough edge on show is there some sort of trim to cover this ??
thanks Russell

cupra-k1

Hi There i am putting a cupra rear linea & a k1 front linea on my mk 2 fr 170 could you help me out i have recieved a rear linea & there is no cut out for the exhaust ? that means there will be a rough edge on show is there some sort of trim to cover this ??
thanks Russell
You will most likley have to get the bodyshop to make something mate

jrsmooth

Jan 6, 2009
Derby(ish)
thanks Russell

Russell,

If you look for Sere Motors in the dealer section, get in touch with David. He's a top bloke with great prices.

There are trims that cover the edge, so just let him know which one you require. Its about £20 I think.

You could have bought my rear bumper, its already cut with the trim! :cry:

russell 5866

Russell,

If you look for Sere Motors in the dealer section, get in touch with David. He's a top bloke with great prices.

There are trims that cover the edge, so just let him know which one you require. Its about £20 I think.

You could have bought my rear bumper, its already cut with the trim! :cry:

Hi before i call Dave do you have any pictures of your old bumper i could look at so i have a good idea on what is needed ? can i then still use my origanal exhaust

jrsmooth

Jan 6, 2009
Derby(ish)
You are only after the small black trim around the exhaust cut out! Just tell Dave that you want the trim for the K1 Bumper, that is for the standard FR exhaust.

Dec 2, 2008
Nottingham
P1030454copy.jpg

If aftermarket, I understand you have to 'cut' the rear valance accordingly and they ship blank. Not sure if you can have them pre-cut?

Rear of my K1 for info albeit you have plenty to look at now anyway!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members