Pic request: Track/Stripped Ibiza cupras

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
You going the FULL hog.....1 seat, no panels, bucket seat, race wheel, no carpets etc

If you are can i help you rip it to bits please :D
You coming on the track now pal :p

cuprachrissy

ill have first dibs on anything your selling inside lol
sounds like a good idea mate, track days here you come!

ian_cupra

cage waiting to go in, and getting 2 seats and harness's

P090309_160902.jpg

P090309_160903.jpg

P090309_1609.jpg

BSP_6443.jpg

dai cupra

i like track cars lol go on boys go all the way and strip it all down

Sri Ryan

Well here is what will be my track/road car :)
I havnt taken all/any of the sound deadening out yet,

But since i bought the car, ive fully stipped it, put a black bonnet to see how it is, Love it.... (rogers you will have it back soon :p) still have the front door cards, and dash...

Bought some sparco buckets and some harnesses to match, changed from cupra alloys to pro race 1.2's (Sooo MUCH lighter than standard wheels,) As soon as my old car is sold, ill be buying a carbon bonnet, i have a jabba sport rear anti roll bar on order, Ordered some green stuff pads as ive heard they where pretty good, and other bits and bobs for time being :)

Got a track day on the 6th of june so trying to get the car ready for that,

here is how its standing right now, :-

newcarnewwheels.jpg

newcarbuckets.jpg

Ill try and get a better picture of the inside, so you can see more of it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sri Ryan

lookin sweet mate i reckon the bonnet looks pukka think greenstuff pads are a bit poo mate they wear down really quick coz there soo soft

Balls.... well ill at least try and make them last till after the track day on the 6th :)

Got to order some new discs asap, as mine are pretty warn :(

I think i should be alright with the green stuff as im not really a late braker, On track it will be a different story [B)]

ian_cupra

green stuff will be lucky to late 20 mins :p trust me :cartman: even red stuffs weren't up to it

kyle'87

Modding Disease
Sep 15, 2008
Ruislip
newcarbuckets.jpg

Defo get some picutres of the inside before you strip it more dude as by the looks of it hows yours is atm is how stripped I want mine, not looking to go the whole hog but just rear out and harness with bucks in

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Well here is what will be my track/road car :)
I havnt taken all/any of the sound deadening out yet,

But since i bought the car, ive fully stipped it, put a black bonnet to see how it is, Love it.... (rogers you will have it back soon :p) still have the front door cards, and dash...

Bought some sparco buckets and some harnesses to match, changed from cupra alloys to pro race 1.2's (Sooo MUCH lighter than standard wheels,) As soon as my old car is sold, ill be buying a carbon bonnet, i have a jabba sport rear anti roll bar on order, Ordered some green stuff pads as ive heard they where pretty good, and other bits and bobs for time being :)

Got a track day on the 6th of june so trying to get the car ready for that,

here is how its standing right now, :-

newcarnewwheels.jpg

newcarbuckets.jpg

Neuspeed rear ARb in 28mm is a hard act to beat

Greenstuff pads? you say track then greenstuff.. yikes..
not a chance they will suffice, nor reds.
consider DS2500's for track, or even DS3000's

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Mines gettin proper stripped this weekend, all ive done is remove a few bits and fit some fixed buckets and 3" FIA approved harnesses.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.