Picked up my Bocanegra today pics included start of page 2

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
Managed to do these pics, but then camera died. Bloody thing.

S6000332.jpg

Front.jpg

S6000334.jpg

rear.jpg

S6000333.jpg

Enjoy

ED

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
i like that, looks nice.

only thing they should have done is put a slightly larger spoiler on the back, some descrete sideskirts and most of all-

banish that wheel gap.

So is it too early ask if anyone has done anything engine wise to these, as i thought the 1.4 Tsi engine remaps to like 230-240 on the golf.

stu38

Mar 8, 2007
Essex
:drool: O looks fantastic ed the dakota red looks stunning in the flesh the alloys really go well in the darker colour .You enjoy matey, keep us posted:D

Mat

nice, but the wheels let it down for me... Think Seat should have used the Mk4 FR wheels, of the Mk1 LCR wheels (or similar design).....

Overall though, very nice car

BeezerDiesel

Minus a Diesel Beezer
Aug 3, 2002
Exeter
Visit site
Managed to do these pics, but then camera died. Bloody thing.

ED

Niiiice. Same colour as the one I sat in at the weekend. Class.

i like that, looks nice.

only thing they should have done is put a slightly larger spoiler on the back, some descrete sideskirts and most of all-

banish that wheel gap.

So is it too early ask if anyone has done anything engine wise to these, as i thought the 1.4 Tsi engine remaps to like 230-240 on the golf.

Ooh Ant's back. When did you come back to SEATdom?

nice aggressive stance but those fancy head lights in te concept are missing
Yeah, I bet it would have been more than £700 difference if they'd been on the car. The concept one looked like it had 18 inch wheels too, and a bit lower stance. Don't ya just hate concept versions!

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Pics look good , i wasnt sure about the red at first but its nice

I had a sneaky drive pasy my local dealer last night on the way to work ( LC Charles Seat of Crewe) theve got one in the showroom

unfortunetly the dealers got a fence around it so couldnt get close enough to have a good luck

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
Just a quick note peeps. The tailpipes in the trapezoid are darkening, had to look a little more closely to see them today. AndySpencer can confirm.

I also got an average of 43mpg on the motorway at 70mph. Not bad. Better than my last car.

ED

andyspencer

Eat My Soot
May 19, 2008
Birmingham
Sat in it yesterday. Its a decent set up. Smart interior. i like the way everything is pointing at the driver. Subtle but effective :D Wheels are nice, but i can see mega kerbing issues with that :S .. would look the bomb with red calipers, and lowered :D

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Brake Calipers are a big let down tbh , does the Cupra have red ones?

I quite like the Boc but would definetly need slamming

TDi Buz

May 26, 2004
London SW
EdHorny - Correct me if im wrong but i thought the FR, Cupra and Bocca were supposed to have their name on the passenger side front bumper ??? or was that just on the show cars? Or yours just missing?

dan_wilson87