Picked up my Bocanegra today pics included start of page 2

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
Yes Folks, 4 and a half months of waiting and I have finally got rid of me Pug 306 and received my Dakota Red Bocanegra. I was shaking slightly when I collected it, due to it being the first high performance car I've really ever driven. But after I filled her up and did a couple of miles, all there was on my face was a grin. The DSG is a breeze, I haven't gone for the gear stick with the left, but I have hit the brake with the left foot a couple of times going for the clutch. I've only covered 37 miles so far, but my intial thoughts are great, Drive mode is the best mode for efficiency, it selects as high a gear as posible when you're not gunning it. I'm still learning, but the head turning as I roll down the road is a joy.

I will be getting some pics up over the next few days I promise you that. I am one happy chappy, I have still to adapt a bit and run the engine in. I will update you with any issue's I encounter (if any) and update you with the joys.

More to come.

ED

:whistle: :funk: :clap:

Last edited:

dan_wilson87

powered by bocanegra
Oct 1, 2009
lucky boy, mine is in the uk now go there today, so i will be picking it up on the 2nd of november i really cant wait

Jimski

Back to the fold!
Nov 3, 2007
Staffs
2189568405_c1003315b0.jpg

DEARY ME ED!! SORT IT OUT

Jimski

andyspencer

Eat My Soot
May 19, 2008
Birmingham
I told him to get pics up, but he was too busy stuffin his face down the chinese. ;) tut tut lol
Nah, i saw it today, and i have to admit i likes it alot :D the red is much deeper than the pics suggest.. In a nice way though :D get them pics up Ed
btw, i expect a good run in it when you pop round :p

stu38

Mar 8, 2007
Essex
:DHey edhorny bet it superb bet well chuffed!!! As every ones said get them pics up sir can't wait for mine now:p

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
Calm down people. I finish work at 4 this afternoon, then I will be getting the pics sorted. I picked her at 5:50pm yesterday and it was too dark by the time I got home. It will be sorted.

I haven't christened her yet and no I haven't slept in it. But I was up up twice checking it out.

It certainly turns heads.

Pics will be coming.

ED

TDi Buz

May 26, 2004
London SW
Sat in a Dakota Red Boc, being delivered to Crawley Down SEAT yesterday, was rather impressed, liked the cabin, and it looks fantastic in the metal. The titanium wheels work well with the red.
Certainly has a 'meanish' presence about it.

And it certainly moves as demonstrated by the delivery driver. I could be tempted away from the dark side.......

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
And it certainly moves as demonstrated by the delivery driver. I could be tempted away from the dark side.......

That was nice of him to rag someones else unworn in engine :doh: If that was mine i'd be pretty annoyed. Do they not just go strait on the back of the delivery lorry?

Ibizacupra09

A huge congrats....I pick up my Ibiza Cupra in white on Monday at 2pm (Couldn't justify the extra £700) :D I can imagine you were grinning from ear to ear when you actually had your own to drive around in I was like that after test drive in a Boc last weekend and it certainly turns heads!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.