pics of forge fmic's

M87NER

MATNER
Mar 11, 2007
Stoke-on-Trent
few of mine

DSCF0477.jpg

and if you look closely you will see ive meshed around my intercooler...

Image033a.jpg

sparkie1984

sparky
Aug 17, 2008
lol can hardly even see it! cant wait to get mine :) how long did everyones delivery take? was hoping for a weekend project he he!

SidewaysCupra

Mar 20, 2007
Carmarthen
Mine took 2 weeks to arrive. It was part of a group buy though. You will probably have yours by the weekend. They usually have a couple on the shelf ready for despatch. I think I had to wait for mine to be produced.

sparkie1984

sparky
Aug 17, 2008
well my car cant go anywhere without it, so fingers really crossed, so fed up of driving my 60bhp vauxhall van lol!

SidewaysCupra

Mar 20, 2007
Carmarthen
I remember when I binned my impreza I had to run around in my brothers 1.2 renault clio "dynamique".

The poor little clio didn't know what hit it. There's nothing faster that a car that isn't yours!

sparkie1984

sparky
Aug 17, 2008
lol true true, luckily i have a company van or id be climbing the walls with boredom, hate seeing it on the drive all alone :( even clay barred it on sunday just gone, even though i couldnt drive it lol!

cuprachrissy

lol true true, luckily i have a company van or id be climbing the walls with boredom, hate seeing it on the drive all alone :( even clay barred it on sunday just gone, even though i couldnt drive it lol!

now thats dedication!!

sparkie1984

sparky
Aug 17, 2008
i love my car! uni cooler will be up for sale once ive got the forge and the seller sends me the replacement pipes that came off!

So tempted like you wouldn't believe! (Sparkie you will get what I mean!)

It's a real pain for me, because where I live, there is no flat ground to park on to do work to the car, driveway at home is sloped downwards and our garage isn't big enough to work in there.

So frustrating as I bet i'd be able to fit it given the space and tools rather than get ripped off by the local mechanics who would probably bodge it up anyway.

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
some of mine for ya

as you know i used to have the very same one as you but got this forge fmic for a good price

01032009380.jpg

01032009379.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.