Pics of my wee Arosa

andyboy1

Heres my wee Arosa i bought to see me through the next few months until i have enough money for my new Clio which i sadly crashed :(. I deliver pizzas for Dominos in it haha :).

08e0aa26a115.jpg

new2.jpg

62c1f0fa5ea3.jpg

And heres some pictures of my old baby if you're interested :)

nice3.jpg

SUNP0002-2.jpg

nice2.jpg

Thanks for looking people :)

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
Arosas's are the best ;)

Get the rub strips off, debadge, clear indicators and silvervision bulbs, lower it (some cheap kits come up in ebay if you din't want to spend much) and you have a nice tidy car to tide you over.

cardaft

Apr 21, 2007
Nice little arosa, quite an unusual colour too [B)]

Thats the best shape clio IMO, not keen on thenewest one. Are you saving up to get that clio fixed or saving up for a new clio?

Oh and welcome :)

andyboy1

Sorry people, the Clio rips it to shreds.
Dynamique, 6 speaker soun system, abs, automatic wypers, light sensors, trip computer, sports seats that heat up, alloys, sunroof as standard. I think thats a good spec & its a really nice ride :)

Im saving up for a new one, but ive got attatched to the wee Arosa. Solid & quite tidy i must say. Im lookeing for a debadged front grill at the moment. Any ideas where to get one ? Cheers people :)

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
Sorry people, the Clio rips it to shreds.
Dynamique, 6 speaker soun system, abs, automatic wypers, light sensors, trip computer, sports seats that heat up, alloys, sunroof as standard. I think thats a good spec & its a really nice ride :)

drive an R reg clio and compare it ;) if you can find one running :p

just kidding - looks like fun in either of em but your old clio looked like a tidy car :(

cardaft

Apr 21, 2007
Clio Dynamiquews have heated seats! i didnt know that! Was it an option?

I will admit that clios do have a nice ride and handle tidy but is still rather have my arosa. Although Mk2 arosas are generally better than mk1s, they have more kit and more up to date interior/exterior.

Although Lunalupi and GreenGoddess's mk1 are very nice :rolleyes:

andyboy1

Nah it wasnt an option mate, its a Dynamique Plus or some ****, according to the handbook. I know most models dont have them. It was a great ride. Im going for the exact same new one , i cant wait :).

At least you people seem pretty friendly, there all wank on cliosport forum haha.

Some nice wee cars here :):)

cardaft

Apr 21, 2007
Are you getting the the new new clio? The biggest one? Or a new clio as in new to you? Personally id buy the same model again!

Ive not been on the cliosport forum, and i wont bother either :lol:

Everyone on here is friendly :)

Last edited:

andyboy1

Oh noo not the new onee.
I just mean new to mee :).
exact same model, hoping to get a 52 plate aswell.. im really heartbroke :cry:

I have some good plans for it at the moment.
I already have the 16inch renault sport alloys, i will be geting them in powder white. The back bumper from the 172 sport, along with renault sport front grill, colour coding and a 60mm drop. Will look the sex as far as im concerned :)

cardaft

Apr 21, 2007
Oh right, plans sound nice for it, which wheels are those?

What happened to your old Clio?

andyboy1

I forgot to add the renault sport sidekirts.

Same as this basicaly:

bangerang.jpg

A deer ran in front of me one night & i swerved, and because it was so wet just lost control. hit the verge... the rest is a blackout really. Woke up upside down, car was mangled & i was in hospital with intrnal bruising for 2 days.

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
^^^ i like that ^^^

got a sort of attitude about it

black and FULLy colour coded inc bumper strips would look smart

andyboy1

^^^ i like that ^^^

got a sort of attitude about it

black and FULLy colour coded inc bumper strips would look smart

:) i love it. I will be getting full colour codinga nd teh renault sport back bumper :). ive been saving up soooo mcuh money haha. cant waittt.

but i do enjoy the wee Arosa, hopefully sell it on for a good price, as ive got a new clutch, new gear rods, four new tyres on it :)

cardaft

Apr 21, 2007
I forgot to add the renault sport sidekirts.

Same as this basicaly:

bangerang.jpg

A deer ran in front of me one night & i swerved, and because it was so wet just lost control. hit the verge... the rest is a blackout really. Woke up upside down, car was mangled & i was in hospital with intrnal bruising for 2 days.

Looks smart!

I like those wheels, good luck keeping them clean though :p

I hope the dear was ok after all your efforts to avoid it! Can be nasty things to hit, its always a bit of a worry if an animal jumps out if you smack into it or try and avoid it, and in the moment of it you dont have any thinking time do you.

Oh well, hope the new clios goes well.

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
So far I've gone for the hold-wheel-straight-stamp-on-the-anchors-mow-it-down option! :happy:

Nice clio that - very tasty.

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Nice looking Arosa there :D Good colour too. I do like these 'petrol' type blue ones and they always end up looking really good with even a few basic modifications so you dont need to shell out loads to get them looking ace. Lowering is always the 1st one the cards and although it seems like an expensive mod to do, its easier to do that 1st and work on the rest. The clio is nice though do like the white wheels on it - makes the black stand out and the car look pretty beefy. Good work :clap:

stucupra r

Apr 24, 2007
doncaster
sorry bt the build quality on clios it tacky, it had dials from a master van, oh and auto wipers i have themits called intermittant lol

would rather have a arosa 16v