Pics of Supersprint exhaust for Cupra needed

Milan_1

Yesterday I have fitted Supersprint turbo back non res exhaust and the tip is closer to the left side of rear bumper trim for about 1 cm and there is no possibility to adjust it. Guys from the Supersprint said that its ment to be like that, because their sistem is the same for Cupra, S3, and GTI, only the tip is different... Does anybody have a picture with Supersprint oval exhaust on Cupra? Thanks in advance!

Igor23

Growing old disgracefully
Dec 7, 2006
Loughborough
Like this?
IMG_0546.jpg

Milan_1

Thanks, Igor! My exhaust is with single oval pipe, but it looks just like your left pipe, maybe a little bit closer to the center of trimed piece! Have You installed turbo back also? If so, do You know how much those little springs on the floating flange on the downpipe need do be screwed, I have screwed them all the way down?

Last edited by a moderator:

Igor23

Growing old disgracefully
Dec 7, 2006
Loughborough
No, I just did cat-back, then fitted a 3" Milltek D/P Sports cat, much, much cheaper than the Supersprint D/P...

realneal00_0

Emocion Red Mk2 Cupra
Oct 5, 2008
Newcastle upon tyne
Is this supersprint catback system the absolute dogs in quality and sound? I looked into getting one as above but its not very cheap at all - it seems to be about 2 and a half times the cost of a milltek catback at about £800+.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.