Picture Request ( tinted rear stops on a black leon )

Rookwise

Meeeep Meeeeep !!!!!
A couple of pics of mine. There was another thread about tinted rear lights not long ago.

TintedLights.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00124.jpg

Mar 5, 2007
Damn. I usually think it looks utter shite when people f*ck about with rear lights. But they look really REALLY good.

I'd imagine not so hot on a red one though:(

cliveyp

LCR Abuser
Jan 11, 2006
Worcester
Where do these ones come from?? Quite fancy some of those myself!

Gotta get rid of the LEON from my tailgate too. Looks soooooo much better i reckon.

Mar 5, 2007
Ahh, cheeres Rob. Honestly though, I think it looks a bit..."chav" on a red one. Like you're doing it for the sake of doing it. On the black one it just looks awesome. Totally blends with the car. The standard red blends much better with the red car!

The red car in that example is GLORIOUSLY shiny though!

EDIT: Looks ace on the grey one too.

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
I don't think it looks chav at all. It's not shiny enough to be chav, not 'bling' enough, to coin a phrase.

I think the contrast between the red and black works well, and also ties in nicely with the black section of the lower bumper.

Mar 5, 2007
I think we'll agree to disagree. :) Maybe not chav, but it doesn't go IMO. It might go alright on yellow though...

Eternal Rage

Scooby & Cordy Powered
Mar 22, 2005
Manchester
These aren't standard, when i got these i didnt have the option of the Black/White Euro/DTM look ones... i personally prefer these, but thats just me...

800x600-IMG_1484.jpg

There were two versions of these lights, one just black, and the other exactly the same but with tinted lense. E-marked and Road Legal, these ones are much rarer, you will struggle to find a set these days, which is another reason i like them so much! :D

Eternal Rage

Scooby & Cordy Powered
Mar 22, 2005
Manchester
Nope, they are the non-smoked variety. Mine are smoked as standard, not something i have done to a standard looking set myself.

RobDon has the same as mine, i got them from the same place he did. Just after i bought them this place stopped selling them and then you didnt seem to be able to get them anywhere.

There are the odd second hand set going on fleabay but no new 'uns. Its a shame because they really suit the Black and Platinum Leons.

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
Anyone have an idea as to what would fit nicely with my Leon? Colour wise, I can't decide :/

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.