Pictures of 6x9's behind rear panels?

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
Sounds good, wheres the amp though?

If you ran the RCA's down the centre, won't you be able to see them going under the back seat?

Another lad on here said there is plenty of room under the door trim. He has 0 gauge wire under there.

The RCA's are under the carpet in the centre too so you don't see them till the carpet runs out well under the seat. Was a bit of a fiddle feeding them thru, but once the ends are thru ti's easy to pull the rest. The amp is on the back of the rear left passenger seat atm. I will moce it one day, but I don;t want to buy more power cable til I have a second amp. The power cable I have is what the last owner left behind which is only long enough for the seat back. Kind of him to leave it though :)

Where you putting your amp?

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
Well I aren't sure. I thought under the front seat but I haven't actually checked if theres room. :cartman:

So if that fails, one of the rear quarters? I don't really want it in the boot.

Well that depends on the amp lol :lol: if you want to fit speakers in the rear quarters you won't have much room for an amp. You could create a false floor for the boot. It'd raise the floor and add weight, but will still have a 100% useable boot.

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
you can get a bloody huge amp in the rear 1/4 as there is so much room in the even if you have the 6x9s in there to

damiwahn

Ive got my amp screwed to the back of the rear drivers side seat. If positioned right at the bottom it looks really clean and tidy.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.