Pictures Of Prosport coilovers?

Priz91

Realist
Jun 24, 2013
Loughborough
Which ones are the ones that fit the Cupra R? It doesn't actually say what size on the add i got it from ebay they're Aceparts though thats the name of the company =/

Hope i haven't ordered the wrong ones :(

Rivva

Want more power!!
Feb 12, 2004
Doncaster
Visit site
adey, im interested to know which drop links are needed and the link you have posted asks you to enter your reg or car make/model/year/engine etc... any chance of copying and pasting the item number on here?

Cheers

adeyspec

Oct 9, 2013
sorry bud comes up on my computer but here you go

MERCEDES-BENZ VITO 113 2.0 PETROL (03/97 - 07/03)

ANTIROLL BAR LINK / DROPLINK - FRONT LH
PART NO : 427ME0260

ANTIROLL BAR LINK / DROPLINK - FRONT RH
PART NO : 427ME0270

BoostHard

Complete Plonker
Nov 25, 2012
At Work.......
www.Passionford.com
Im struggling to see how full suspension kit for £200 can be any good. To make it a decent return their manufactur or buy in cost must be around £100 or less. Thats £25 a corner or less.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

adeyspec

Oct 9, 2013
ive taken mine for a spin, its better than the old stock stuff, not so dam harsh on small bumps but stiffens up when pushing on, unlike the oem on mine, harsh and stiff on a straight but show it a corner and it went all soft

adeyspec

Oct 9, 2013
yeah, fronts are a pain but ok to do, rears a piece of wee wee. probably wasnt a wise move doing it on the drive in the rain though lol.

Rivva

Want more power!!
Feb 12, 2004
Doncaster
Visit site
haha, wish i was as handy with the motors as you are, your doing all the mods im wanting to do but fitting them all yourself! saving some mega ££

adeyspec

Oct 9, 2013
only nuts and bolts buddy, and most of it only goes together one way. cheers though

adeyspec

Oct 9, 2013
they are handed so you will need a left and right hand one. yes they look right though.

adeyspec

Oct 9, 2013
was a pain trying to find it out for myself, thought id list the part numbers for others in the same position.

tomsmarty

Yeah it's appreciated buddy. Cars been up on axle stands since Saturday as iv got to wait for spacers to arrive to stop the tyre fowling the coilover! Glad I found out about the drop links now and not later on lol

adeyspec

Oct 9, 2013
how low are you going? mine doesn't have spacers on yet i just cant go much more than 25-30mm down.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members