Pictures Of Prosport coilovers?

tomsmarty

Mine fowls the tyre on the helper spring. So it would work if I took the helper out but I don't see why I should need to take it out to make them fit :/

uzegebu3.jpg

So looks like I need a spacer to bring the wheel away.

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
I have 5mm on front of mine, the standard bolts are not long enough to be safe. I used 35mm thread length.

I have 12's on the rear with 40mm thread length.

adeyspec

Oct 9, 2013
i need to go own the same route i think, my rears look lost in the arches now lol.

can confirm after ay 2 that so far these are great for the money. so smooth. i mean it could be own to having worn out suspension originally and the 2 cars previous being audis built for cruising but i am very impressed

Priz91

Realist
Jun 24, 2013
Loughborough
Cheers mate shall order them later today! I was going to have 10mm at the front but i recently put new tyres on the front and the tyre wall is thicker and bulkier than the Ventus eve V12 which i had on there so had to stick to 5mm. Would've had a great stance with 10mm's though :(

Priz91

Realist
Jun 24, 2013
Loughborough
Resurrecting my old thread..

How are everyone Prosport coilovers? 3 years later and mine are shocking, rear shocks have play in them at the strut. Ride quality is soo bad it shatters everything in the car =/

Thinking of changing them back to original shocks and ST by KW lowerings springs.

Whats everyone elses like?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members