Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
al gone a little quite here maz , weathers geting a little better for you
All quiet at the moment.

Managed to get two alloys refurbed and gunning for a third before the Redline feature (if that happens as its gone all quiet). Have an intermitant ABS sensor fault that came up in the snow so getting both ABS sensors on the front replaced this Saturday.

Still got the rear backbox rattling (something lose inside) which H&S are fixing on the 15th.

Gave the car a clean and a wax. Car cleaned up very well with minimal effort considering I havent washed the car in 1.5months!

Going to be a bit of a waiting game on Forge to see if they do develop for dervs after autosport..

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
DK took some pictures when we were at AmD Saturday gone. Quite like them and gives me hope pictures will look good come mag shoot. More to come from Daz I think..

9cbc3a8d.jpg

a9265856.jpg

78ca81a6.jpg

546a6ecd.jpg

Last edited:

poliq

four-by-four fan
Aug 4, 2010
Røros, NO
Specially like the top 2 ones. Grey one is stunning, and bkue one is, erm, blue. Hard to tell the color of the car in that one!
did you put them up in preferred order? :)

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
The second picture is stunning.
One wee thing to make it perfect would have been to have had the alloys aligned the same.
This would have made a picture fit for any boys wall, intact.even I would have had a copy of it too.

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Thanks guys really appreciate it. Never had anyone do photoshoping of my car so pretty please how they turned out. I am torn between the first and second picture. Think the first picture would make a good picture for the wall.

Hopefully Daz can out some more up as he took a fair few.

4937Liam

Jan 12, 2010
Lakenheath, Suffolk.
Very good pics of one of my favourite cars on the forum (well I would say that wouldn't I?!)
For me the first black & white picture is above all my favourite. The way the bricks on the floor lead the eye up to the car sitting central produce a great composition.
The brightness and contrast are just right too creating that 'moody' atmosphere.

Good shots. - Liam.

brad1

These look good mate, my mate took some at the weekend of my car, ill post them in my thread :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.