• Conti Sport Contact 3

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Toyo T1-R

Votes: 12 16.0%

• Total voters

Mr Bigglesworth

Dec 13, 2008
Herts
V quick question, my fronts are down to 3mm, so will be changing them pretty soon, just going to change the 2 tyres for now, should the newest tyres go on the front or the back (1.8T LC btw).

Nov 29, 2007
Mansfield, Notts
Most people say but the new on the rear; but I never did as the ones on the rear had loads of tread left. The only done side then is that you will end up replacing all 4 in one go.

Lewis225

Barney Mad
May 30, 2008
Frome
Bridgestone

Why does nobody ever use Bridgestone Potenzas, Ifind them a great improvement over the standard P zero's.
Tim

gazR

CUPRA
Apr 25, 2009
Derbyshire
That's the same price that I was quoted at the place I bought my GSD3s from. It's still a really good price mind you. Hope you like them

AntneeUK: where did you get that price from? when mine are ready ill keep them in mind when get prices

Last edited:

AntneeUK

2 Wheels 2 Many
Mar 8, 2009
Nottinghamshire
AntneeUK: where did you get that price from? when mine are ready ill keep them in mind when get prices
Micks Tyres in Mansfield. I think European Tyres near the Gateway Hotel in Nottingham (A610) do them for the same price, but I didn't see the point of travelling from Mansfield to Nottingham to get the same thing for the same price:D

MJT, like that video :D

Last edited:

gazR

CUPRA
Apr 25, 2009
Derbyshire
thanks antnee ive heard of them, the amount of times of drive by and never knew they were based on elm tree street. ill keep them in mind when my tyres are due

what if the front have different sizes to the back? i think alot of bmw's do

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2007
Mansfield, Notts
Yep can't agree more. I've done 1k on the Hankooks now and they are very good.

The only time you can notice a difference to the F1 Assym's I had before is they don't quite have the same level of grip when its wet and the inside wheel breaks traction a little easier when putting power down.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.