CustardCupra

Feb 2, 2002
Cleveland
Visit site
Well each to their own is what i say but yes driveability is what counts at the end of the day.

My old S1 Lotus elise Sport 160 (STD car) would run rings round my old IHI ibiza purely for this reason and thats having a pwr of 130bhp less than the ibiza and giving away 40 mph top end speed .

Especially at the nurburgring, seeing as nearly everything broke on the ibiza by lap 5 :cry:

jools

daves ibiza

:clap: ive seen this car in flesh and it is the ........... love it . bet she is an animal

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Fantastic effort Bill.

May i be rude ( :whistle:) and ask how do you work out a cost to the customer for this type of thing, Is it a one off figure, which hopefully covers unexpected delays etc, or do you charge for actual man hours worked on the car.

The reason i ask, is that we hope to do something in the future with our Audi, and I would like an idea of the costings, and how its worked out.

Jun 1, 2007
Fantastic effort Bill.

May i be rude ( :whistle:) and ask how do you work out a cost to the customer for this type of thing, Is it a one off figure, which hopefully covers unexpected delays etc, or do you charge for actual man hours worked on the car.

The reason i ask, is that we hope to do something in the future with our Audi, and I would like an idea of the costings, and how its worked out.

bills put some mega hours in to this build 100+ last time i talked all i can say is bill has stayed to the price i got qouted :worship: which has cost him money .
only stuff like engine mounts and few other bit i asked for that have made the price go up

I have just taken my Greddy profec spec B off my car as I am selling it for £150 delivered if you are interested mate

might be

will have to wait bill to come along and see what he thinks about it or if i would be better with the apexi

Jun 1, 2007
Will certainly be alot of fun and keep you busy behind the wheel! Bill has done sterling work and should be applauded.

agreed, to cram all that into the engine bay and still make it look standard from the outside is fantastic

:yes: bills come good with the build asked that you could not see anything as i like stealth

i have spent some good money with other SCN forum tuners and would go back but bills work speaks for its self anyone thinking of going to badger5 for some work doing will be looked after

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Fantastic effort Bill.

ha.. well it was quoted at (x) hours for the BT which is what I have stuck to.. Reality however is I was way out and under estimated time, by a long long way.

When somethings not been done like it before, its difficult to nail a time on it. Nothing has been straight foward, and liam expects a good job, and I have high standards. time is what it has been... lost count quite some time ago.

Costings on a project are going to be dependant on the level of work.. so once thats determined an estimate + contingency can be allowed for.

hope that helps

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
bills put some mega hours in to this build 100+ last time i talked all i can say is bill has stayed to the price i got qouted :worship: which has cost him money .
only stuff like engine mounts and few other bit i asked for that have made the price go up

might be

will have to wait bill to come along and see what he thinks about it or if i would be better with the apexi

Apexi would be my personal preference.
I see Robdons posted elsewhere he might want to sell his AVC-R?