gazcuprablk

my 300+ death box :)
Mar 31, 2006
south wales
:yes: bills come good with the build asked that you could not see anything as i like stealth

i have spent some good money with other SCN forum tuners and would go back but bills work speaks for its self anyone thinking of going to badger5 for some work doing will be looked after

i can vouch for that to awesome guy with loads of knowledge on the 1.8t's just look at the spec sheet on his car speaks for itself.

Jun 1, 2007
Jun 1, 2007
sleepers are the way forward who needs m3's/ rs4's when your little polo will wheelspin past into 3 figures whilst pulling away :) lol

its the look on there face that does it for me

Be difficult to get a good video from that dyno, the fan is fooking massive and LOUD!

I followed Bill to the dyno and was literally laughing out loud how rapid it is :cartman::cartman:

how do its sound Gary on full chatt

ryan_s3

Mar 27, 2004
Nice car and project, i believe the t3 hybrid i was running was a 60 trim but am unsure i made 500bhp at 1.9bar on a DD. I don't think you can really guess g/s readings at certain boost levels as i made 500bhp at 1.5bar on a gt35. Perhaps we should have another awesome rr day like the old days!

Jun 1, 2007
Nice car and project, i believe the t3 hybrid i was running was a 60 trim but am unsure i made 500bhp at 1.9bar on a DD. I don't think you can really guess g/s readings at certain boost levels as i made 500bhp at 1.5bar on a gt35. Perhaps we should have another awesome rr day like the old days!

thanks ryan

just need to sort an apexi now :)

ryan_s3

Mar 27, 2004
Not a fan of apexi's , too complicated and they have a nasty habit of changing boost levels on there own. I use a blitz sbc and the boost control is flat but i do use a external wastegate.
320atw on dd on 2wd must be mad in this weather!

Jun 1, 2007
Not a fan of apexi's , too complicated and they have a nasty habit of changing boost levels on there own. I use a blitz sbc and the boost control is flat but i do use a external wastegate.
320atw on dd on 2wd must be mad in this weather!

never had an apexi or the blitz but boost limits in lower gears is what im after running external wastegate too not had a drive yet

ryan_s3

Mar 27, 2004
yep apexi does the gear boost limits etc , no matter what you set it on learn etc it does have a funny way of moving. I like the very simple nature of the blitz ,it does what i ask end of story.

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
i ran my apexi in fixed duty cycle and it worked fine and reliably for me
i never used learn mode myself.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.