Post Pics Of Your FMIC

Mat

There seems to be a few of these random threads in here about age of mk3 owner, length of time owned etc etc. Anyway, thought I'd post a useful one ;)

(and one I should win ;))

Seeing as the FMIC is at, well, the FRONT of the car, it takes some abuse, and get covered in crap. So lets see how clean yours is. Let us know approx miles it's covered and what (if anything) you have done to protect it.

Here's mine

DSC00946.jpg

Covered about 100 miles :D And put a bit of wax on the solid bits at the side today to make dead flies come off easier

I WIN!!!

:harhar:

ian_cupra

this is surely gonna end up in the bin?????

P160109_105901.jpg

covered about 30k :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Mat

if this goes in the bin, so should the average age, length of owner ship etc etc ;)

Was hoping that this would turn into an "educational" thread. Will be good if someone posts a high mileage FMIC, and there is a way of giving it the best protection possible ;)

sparkie1984

sparky
Aug 17, 2008
SDC11234.jpg

100 miles, some silicon spray on the main parts to help flies come off, and the oem mech to protect against bricks :)

sparkie1984

sparky
Aug 17, 2008
im not too sure actually, lol had it in the shed mate, i think it was for push bike chains etc, so maybe halfords?

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
I had the Laguna and sold and it im no waiting to fit my Forge, the Laguna is wider and bigger but fairly thin imho, the forge one is not as wide but alot more meatier and thicker, both work very well and have been logged and tested to prove

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise