Power problem when turbo hits 0.5 bar please HELP

Neo

Fool member
Mar 24, 2009
fixed the car and just let you know it was the sparkplugs i installed denso iridium power spark plugs only thing i can think of is that the new ones were pulling too much current from the coils and the ecu didnt like it.

Thought so mate, oh well... at least you sorted it.

Neo

Fool member
Mar 24, 2009
i really cant believe spark plugs were the problem though thats crazy thats £30 wasted

Shame yeah and I would`nt expect it myself... who makes them again?
I always stick to either Bosch or NGK for plugs, had some splitfires a few years ago though and they were good.

Random1989

FR MAD
Feb 9, 2010
cleckheaton
They were made by Denso its a well used brand in motorbikes my mate tuned up bikes and always used them. i think i might get some bosch ones

Neo

Fool member
Mar 24, 2009
I`ve heard of Denso yeah, japanese company - they are into motorsports over there.

To be fair, it could just be one plug that`s duff, maybe a cracked ceramic or an internal flaw?
Shame because as you said £30 wasted.
Can`t go wrong with Bosch mate, or NGK and I`ve just remembered Champion are good too.

Random1989

FR MAD
Feb 9, 2010
cleckheaton
it'll typical becasue i always normally get NGK's but had a couple of problems where they have snapped and left the threaded part in my cylinder head, ryt pain in the arse job getting it back out with extensions and an easy out.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.