• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Sorry probably seems like a really stupid question!!!! Here is an even better one........... where is it!!!!! asking this with out even looking at the car!!! sorry!
 
Martyn said:
Glenn, that'd be a mighty help. I'll sort you out with some beer tokens for your trouble!

Much appreciated!

No probs Martyn, it's as much for my own benefit as yours, just to compare with mine :

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=74633

I did have a brief look at fuel trims, I think mine was ~16%, may go out later & have a proper check.

PM me with time/place details, I'm about 1-1.5 hours away route/traffic/weather dependent.