Project Buzzin Hornet - Complete!

antnee

Good news about the CV fella :)! Looks nice and tidy. Get another cold air feed straight into the middle of the cone :thumbup: look forward to seeing it... eventually lol

Well theres the one that goes onto the side and the original intake from in the wing too

bertrum

Yesh... but as its a twin cone filter, if you put a feed directly into the middle, the inner filter would ONLY pull in cool air from the feed (rather than warmer air from the bay)! As you've got a wing feed too, get some ducting from the wing to the center!

tazziemak_123

Just wondering how many of the 1.6 Sports are made , i got told there very rair?

antnee

Yeah they are quite rare, I believe theres only 3 or 4 active users on here with the 1.6's and one with a derv. When I was looking for mine there was about 8 on autotrader, 2 on pistonheads and 1 or 2 on ebay!

tazziemak_123

1.6 sport

thanks for the reply ,you any idea what i can do to my sport to makepeople no its a sport ,it just says ibiza at the back? thanks

antnee

Just a wash and some pics today
P1010792.jpg

P1010798.jpg

P1010799.jpg

P1010804.jpg

P1010788.jpg

P1010783.jpg

More here http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g138/antnee-m/Seat Ibiza/?start=0

tazziemak_123

Glad you mentioned that , yesterday i had a saxo 1.1 with a body kit reving behind me at traffic lights , i pulled away slowley and let him think that my car was just a 1.2 or along the lines of that size , then i looked in my mirror and very slowly advancing beside me was the saxo , so i dropped it into 3rd and left him for dust , then slowed down untill he was behind me again then started tapping the breaks haha! priceless

antnee

Got some more pics uploaded
P1010775.jpg

P1010796.jpg

P1010787.jpg

P1010778.jpg

and the one I have as my background at the moment
P1010790.jpg

Silver1.6-Sport

Dec 17, 2008
look's cool in yellow dude! i just got myself a 1.6 sport in silver and I'm loving it!! dose the cone air filter do much and make it sound any better as I'm thinking of getting one for mine?

Razor

Inked Up Nation
Oct 12, 2008
Outside Belfast
www.bebo.com
Small update, moneys a little tight atm so cant afford much

New mats
DSC00952.jpg

DSC00953.jpg

LED sidelights (4 white led's)

Before
DSC00955.jpg

One of each
DSC00956.jpg

Random shot, whoops!
DSC00951.jpg

Still need to get a shot of the induction kit finished (well still needs a little attention)

Daymo-I just bought an adaptor for the maf pipe and the cone is off ebay, just search 77mm inlet

Ive never seen the petrol pic ever show on mine..

When does it come up ?

antnee

Its on the trip computer, not sure if the 1.4's have have the trip computer. The control for it is on the right stalk, its a slider switch

y4n

Your car looks great. The mats look cool! Subtle touches always make a difference.

daulex

Mate, congrats on the car, looks absolutely amazing! Can't wait to see what it will look like after you CC the splitter and the skirts ;)

antnee

Power is 100 as standard, so mines probally 102 if im lucky :D Will get it on some rollers hopefully at some point.

Im not so sure about CC'ing the splitter now, I have seen some pics of a Non-uk 110 TDi which has the standard bumper, but the splitter is colourcoded and Im not so sure on it now. Got thoughts in the back of my mind for a Cupra bumper

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.