• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
When you do get the new badges I'd give them a couple of coats of clear lacquer before putting then on. That should make them last a lot longer. Mine look like water has got into them and they look scruffy.

Got mine from Ebay and did clear lacquer them and they look the nuts, and will deffo lat longer now. i paid about £20 for 3 but there are some cheaper ones but they dont look right for some reason
 
Picked up 3x R badges today, PN:1ML853687 from FifeSEAT. They were £6.33 each :D

I have just applied a 3rd coat of clear-coat so that they last a bit longer. I'll hopefully get the original tarnished badges off this weekend.