R_20vt_J's White Ibiza cupra! Update on last page :)

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
I thought i would start a thread for my cupra!

Opinions welcome!

More pics will be coming as i have a lot of plans

DSC00173.jpg

Got a private plate, cat back and lcr splitter fitted

DSC00692.jpg

DSC00655.jpg

Then chaged the wheels

DSC00678.jpg

Then changed thm back lol

DSC00652.jpg

I had an accident and i am now looking for a new bumper and headlights.. i have also got a carbon bonnet.. once back to her glory and after my holiday i will be gettin a full respray in a gun metal grey colour.

Thanks

Ross.

Last edited:

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
Cheers they were only temperary though because my tyres were illegal on my other wheels.

They were off my big bros corsa and they are sold now. i quite liked the look of them on the cupra though

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
Spotted you Ross a couple of weeks back fella at the Showcase Cinema in Linwood, parked up beside a Leon ;)

You got a carbon bonnet now?

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
Yeah mate that was me.. leon was lovely :p

The bumper is temp just now geting the standard one and then a respray. Should look better at the start of the new year.

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
Cheers m8 i had german pressed plates on it aswell and got pulled twice first day of driving with them so they came off lol

Luckily it was just a warning

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
Cheers m8 i had german pressed plates on it aswell and got pulled twice first day of driving with them so they came off lol

Luckily it was just a warning

Pulled twice! Ive had my plates on for just under a year and had no trouble. Touch wood. Was it normal rozzers or the traffics?

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
normal. They were going on out seizing my car for perverting the course of justice lol they told me that every time they seen the car with the plates on i was going to get dun. The police down here are wanks

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
lol, Seems that way fella... Id use the excuse of coming back from a show. I have my original plates stuck behind though and the pressed plates stuck onto them. Ive been pulled a few times for doing slightly over 30, in a 30 and always seem to talk the cop round (with regards to the speed) although they've never said anything about the plates. Some of the cops down here are sound blokes though and start talking about cars, then you get the one that are power obsessed with the uniform.... They dont half love giving you a lecture!

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
Update on my car: It was looking like this for a while because i damaged my bumper and had to put this one on:
000_1024.jpg

I fitted an alpine cd player, sub and amp:
100_2259.jpg

Fitted HID's, boost gauge and aero wipers.
I then bought a new set of alloys,
Dare Gunmetal ST's:

100_2256.jpg

100_2257.jpg

Got my standard bumper (thanks to Riko) today and booked the ca in fr afull respray. It goes in on the 19th and i should get it back on the 28th! Will also be ftting spacers and 20mm spacers

Will get new pics when i get it back, I can't wait :D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.