Rear bushes need to be replaced

minxycov

Spanny is a very good driver recently....not broken any speed limits...and always takes it easy round roundabouts......

hmmmmm :shrug:

gazjones

ow i know he is, im the most layed back passenger in his car

not!!!!!:-o

can we have a smily with finger marks in the dash!!!

Triple D

Do i detect a hit of sarchasm there honey? your front bush is fine ;)

Anyways, i do know somebody doing more than the spedlimit on the M6 thisafternoon.....:whistle: and iirc if you get caught at that speed isnt it an instant :ban: :p

minxycov

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :censored: my speedo was only reading 70 mph, as i wouldnt do over that whilst applying my makeup in the rear view mirror - it smudges my eye liner if i go too fast with my eyes shut :shrug:

Triple D

well my speed was deffinately reading over a ton and you was still pulling away from me:ban:

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Do i detect a hit of sarchasm there honey? your front bush is fine ;)

Anyways, i do know somebody doing more than the spedlimit on the M6 thisafternoon.....:whistle: and iirc if you get caught at that speed isnt it an instant :ban: :p

no it isn't an instant ban but it is a discretionary short term ban, I got done doing 124 on the m27 and kept my license.......with 6 extra points and a 4 figure fine

Triple D

Well popped into seat today, and they are gonna replace them under warranty. At first they said no because it had been chipped, i was like :wtf: even if it has been chipped, and it has more stress and strain, they should last longer than 20k miles. Anyways, after a few words to this guy, they agreed to have them done under warranty but they wont be changed again :whistle: aparently.

Triple D

try moving the wheel back and forth with your hands whilst the car is staionary. if its got a fair bit of play they will be shagged

frboyz

Sep 26, 2004
Hi all, just got mine back from the stealers, new front bushes fitted under warranty car is 2.5 years old, remapped with Koni sport kit, Powerflow etc etc. proof that not all stealers are precious, in fact they love warranty work as they charge Seat for the labour = easy money.....makes sense really.

Am I right in thinking I will of had the revised 'solid' bushes fitted (FR 1.8T)?

Cheers.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.