Reccomended Welsh Body Shop needed

jnc90

Sep 24, 2009
Not sure if this is the right area to post but just wondering if anyone could reccomend some decent body shops who don't charge the earth in the South Wales area, Cardiff, Glamorgan etc....

Looking to get some smoothing done!

Cheers guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee Edgecombe

Photoshop ;)
Mar 16, 2009
South Wales
i used s&f motors in pontypridd when someone smashed into my car when it was parked up and done £5,000 worth of damage [:@] they were prity quick fixing my car and done a good job. dont know how much they charge cause it was all done throught the insurance company. Hope this helps :)

jnc90

Sep 24, 2009
i used s&f motors in pontypridd when someone smashed into my car when it was parked up and done £5,000 worth of damage [:@] they were prity quick fixing my car and done a good job. dont know how much they charge cause it was all done throught the insurance company. Hope this helps :)

Ah I know the place yeah! Cheers mate! Its actually in Porth tho! ;) haha, very close to me actually! Will give them a bell! Cheers!

jnc90

Sep 24, 2009
Ah tidy butt! :)

What would your place charge then mate to do the work? Just smoothing of the sie bumpstrips and then obviously colour matching the smoothed area? Any rough guess on cost?

Whats the place called btw?

gazcuprablk

my 300+ death box :)
Mar 31, 2006
south wales
ill ask when i get back into work we have the same car in work now but in black so will be easy to explain and get a price, any other dents in the sides?

also its a bit awkward to get a price without seeing the car but will try my best isit only the 2 sides?

jnc90

Sep 24, 2009
ill ask when i get back into work we have the same car in work now but in black so will be easy to explain and get a price, any other dents in the sides?

also its a bit awkward to get a price without seeing the car but will try my best isit only the 2 sides?

That would be great, cheers! :)

No other dents, just both sides would need to have the bumpstrips removed and then holes filled and colour matched, I have a picture here if its any help?

DSC_3492.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.