• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Platinum - end of ;)

Cupra%20R.jpg
 
I love black and yellow. But yellow just attracts too many bad comments if you're of the male persuasion...

Black was my first consideration until I read about stone chips and the nightmare of keeping it clean. So Red it was. It's still bright and stands out, isn't so hard to keep clean, and still looks great.

I've never been keen on any grey cars. Really does look like dirty silver...(runs :) )

They should of done a metallic blue. Like the old LC or the type of blue on things like MG's etc.
 
Once youve had black youll never go back... and youll never have a free sunday again either, because youll spend them all cleaning the blasted thing!