Red Leon Cupra R *Detail now done* loads ot pics

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
I think i'll go for the handling and see if that puts a smile back on my face. Hybriding the car just now isnt an option as money is kinda limited to doing up the house and the wife wont be best pleased if I spent the money on the car lol.

I want it noticably lower tho so think i'll go for coilovers but replacing all the rubbers at the same time would be a good idea I suspect.

Carr20vt

Dec 18, 2003
South Wales
Visit site
Looks great mate my flash red lcr used to come up lovely after a detail. Was he using a pc or rotary? Let us know what products he used. Bet red mouse machine glase was in there somewhere.

Willie gives good advice. Sort the suspension and then see how you feel. Evo 8 MR is a great car tho. :)

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
I think i'll go for the handling and see if that puts a smile back on my face. Hybriding the car just now isnt an option as money is kinda limited to doing up the house and the wife wont be best pleased if I spent the money on the car lol.

I want it noticably lower tho so think i'll go for coilovers but replacing all the rubbers at the same time would be a good idea I suspect.
If money is short stick it out with the LCR as the other marks will cost FAR more to run day to day.
You can get good coilovers for £500, mine is dropped 25mm and looks good, although looks isn't why I did it, the handling is AMAZIN!!

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
God I miss this car :(

Sorry to bring this post way back up I honestly regret selling this.

Dont get me wrong my Evo is a superb car but theres something about the LCR that I always come back to.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.