Removed fogs for better air flow>

seantdi

no smoke no poke!!
Jan 18, 2009
ireland
Well they failed me, also when it rained my boot got wet so i kept putting them on and removing them again.

its the front fogs they are talking about!! why would you remove your rear lights thinking it would let air in2 intercooler??? i hope you are taking the piss......;)

Aug 24, 2007
If you removed your rear one its a fail...

correct, hence import rice rockets with hideous bolt on rear fog lights.

Fronts are not required by law and shoulkd be banned anyway to stop the r'soles that use them all day[:@]

jwfcms

Sep 14, 2008
UK Yorkshire
cant fail MOT on front fogs, even if they dont work. even if one works and one doesnt. front fog lights do not come into the mot test because they arnt required, and arnt fitted to most cars on the road, only a rear fog light is needed.

D1SHABBA

Mar 6, 2008
sorry to hijack your thread....................if any of you guys are thinking of selling the fogs im interested as im only after the offside one cheers

Deleted member 20376

after driving around for a few days with them out its hard to say if its faster or not. im gunna have to get it rollling roaded again to get a sure reading, i no every reading is different but surely the air has a beta flow so it should improve. it doesnt look to bad with out fogs either. i might try n adapt some of the pipercross pipe endings to fit in there to see what it looks like just to jazz it up a bit.

Nev_LCR

Gone... but not forgoten
May 16, 2007
Ipswich, Suffolk
no as only fans blow on them, its not like being out on the open road, also a fan doesnt adjust temp like it is outside so pointless really, and a waste of money,

Deleted member 20376

no as only fans blow on them, its not like being out on the open road, also a fan doesnt adjust temp like it is outside so pointless really, and a waste of money,

yeah they also said that too about the fan.
probably will go for the fmic just gotta save i suppose.

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
They're difficult to spot at first, but if you follow the arch liner round to the inside at the front, it stops short and isn't closed off. The outlet is well inboard of the brakes.

Edit: More like "openings" rather than an actual vent.

strugers1

i got no front fogs and i pass they dont even check them only normal lights

DAN T

Fronts are not required by law and shoulkd be banned anyway to stop the r'soles that use them all day[:@][/QUOTE]

i agree with u m8:ban:

Deleted member 20376

ive searched but cant find anything on the tt arches. is it just a panel that you cut out for the vent or is it the whole thing.