Repair of kerbed alloy

Ealing Cupra

Anyone got experience - good or bad - of getting Cupra standard 18" alloys repaired? [Don't ask - going through a b*******er of a width restriction in the dark when new to the car] :cry::cry:

Jul 10, 2007
Leeds
I got one of mine repaired and it looks spot on. Cost about £80 from a mobile repairer but quite a big company that cover a lot of the North.

Some people mention some repairers struggle with the colour match but it didn't phase the bloke at all who did mine.

Ealing Cupra

Dealer has mentioned possible issues with colour match. Would be interested to know if anyone in London area has had successful repair and could recommend.

Bainie

Oct 22, 2007
I had a toora alloy repaired by a local alloy repair guy, he matched the paint by eye as toora would not give out the code and I could not see it ... look for someone who does Smart Repairs in the yellow pages ..

Icehquk

Jun 22, 2007
Staffs
Had mine done by a mobile repairer, match the paint fine and £40 later it was as good as new these guys are superb but it's often not as bad as it looks :)

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
Lap Tab seem pretty good, they have a branch in Manchester just down the road from me.

Jace

Sneaker Freaker

Revon

Dec 22, 2007
Anyone got experience - good or bad - of getting Cupra standard 18" alloys repaired? [Don't ask - going through a b*******er of a width restriction in the dark when new to the car] :cry::cry:

Was it the one on Hammersmith bridge, I hate that one!

Good luck with the wheel.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.