Rolling on Dubs ???

rodderz24

Has any1 seen or heard of anybody fitting 20" rims on a cupra r 03 plate. Have seen some rims i want but not sure if they will fit or not.:confused:

Thanks, rodderz24

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
have a look for RickC. He is the one with the purple leon - although it is now white! he has had a couple of sets of 20's on I think..

rodderz24

Thanks for your help lads think i will go ahead with the mod will get pics up soon.

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
hi, yes that was me, 20s go on but some dont clear the brembos, what wheels were you looking at

nickd

Hi, i've got a Cupra 02 plate on 20" (standard Suspension) and it doesn't catch either even 4 up!

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
Hi, i've got a Cupra 02 plate on 20" (standard Suspension) and it doesn't catch either even 4 up!

stndard suspension :blink: :blink: :blink: omg do you need a ladder to get in?

it can be lowered up to about 70 mm plus on 20s with 4 people and a boot full still no scrapage, just to let you know if you ever lower it.

any pics btw?

JamJay

California Bound
Is it Ovni Yellow by any chance? I think I saw it... :roflmao:

biggest%20truck.jpg

Witalik

ROTTERDAM FEYENOORD
Dec 28, 2008
Netherlands
stndard suspension :blink: :blink: :blink: omg do you need a ladder to get in?

it can be lowered up to about 70 mm plus on 20s with 4 people and a boot full still no scrapage, just to let you know if you ever lower it.

any pics btw?

what where the specs of the wheels, when u fitted them ?

i have the standard 18 inch cupra r wheels with 1 cm spacers in the back and when i am in the car with 4 people its scrapes the body in the rear....

nothing lowered...

did u have to roll out the bodywork ?

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008

i have the standard 18 inch cupra r wheels with 1 cm spacers in the back and when i am in the car with 4 people its scrapes the body in the rear....

nothing lowered...

really?? I've got standard lcr rims with 15mm spacers on the rear and even when towing on the bump-stops it doesn't scrape??:confused:

nickd

Nah, not yellow, grey.
The alloys are RS8 alloys (thats what their called, even though their isn't an RS8).
Fitted them over a year ago, only problem i have is hard driving over bumps, with such low profiles can damage the lip of the alloys.
I was debating on lowering it, but wouldn't be able to get onto driveway! lol

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln

nothing lowered...

take a look http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=198458

never scrubbed with anyone in, on 18s 19s then 20s now back to 19s although now its very very low and only the clinically insane would do the same lol

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise