Rolling Road Day

Sep 15, 2012
Aberdeen
Looks like this isnt going ahead now since wallace are being utter cnuts atm?
Maybe just organise a meet in/around aberdeen instead?

duncinascoob

Jun 28, 2010
Scotland
After a conversation today I believe it might already be stage 1 but need to confirm this. Will get round to that soon

Can't make it tomorrow got to take our oldest daughter to a birthday party.
Plus I'm shattered after leaving here at 5am this morning to do a round trip to Newcastle.

8bit

Feb 11, 2010
Aberdeen
Maybe just organise a meet in/around aberdeen instead?

So the date we asked for wasn't available, think that's a bit harsh. If I get time today I'll give them a shout.

wes-1993

why dont i speak to a boy i know that works for a company called ecotune in glasgow. they have a rolling road!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Matty@WP

Hello folks,

I'm very rarely on here I'm afraid, but was given a text about this thread.

Firstly, apologies for the lack off your RR day. To me it looks like a communication issue, or lack of! We do get a lot of requests for RR days/evenings but most don't happen due to lack of numbers, from previous experience I know they can be quite tricky to organise - when first posted lots of people express an interest but when the day comes numbers tend to whittle down.

I'd also like to say that we do have other commitments during the year, from my own racing to supporting customers racing - and this means Saturdays aren't the easiest days for us. Also, and a very big point from myself and the guys at WP is that we're paid a salary which is on a Monday to Friday basis. We don't get paid overtime, we do RR days for our own interest in cars and to help out guys like you and other clubs.

Once again, sorry for the confusion - we hope to see you next year.

Whilst I appreciate your frustration, it was a simple mistake - I think claiming we're 'being utter cnuts' is slightly harsh.

I hope this helps, cheers.

Matty

Apr 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Appreciate the response Matty. Will look into organising another day with yourselves perhaps next year once cars are out of the garages.

Cheers

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.